ForumsSupport ForumDEMERITS

37 7533
ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

i have a great idea! and it will some what stop spam! ok you have like a warning lv. once your warning lv reaches 5 you get a demerit. any mod can demerit, so any spamers would get demerits fast and edventualy they would stop. demerits could lower your AP by 10 OR if you have a merit, then it takes it away!
tell me what yah think!

• 37 Replies
turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

Thats a really good idea. xD.

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

That is a great idea, especially if there is another section underneath where it lists your merits, that will list your demerits. That would be a great thing to help stop spam, as it would go on your permanent record.

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

Yah that would be a good idea so your freinds would know if your a spamer or not!

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

it would be a lot of work to keep up with but hell i hate spammers so id be willing to help

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Great idea! then maybe if you get like...10 demerits you get banned or something

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

exactly keep this site to people who actully enjoy playing this site

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah, that's a very good idea, but why would a person with merits be spamming? Well, even though it's still a very good idea, and I'm totally backing this up. Oh, and for that idea that steevo said, that's a great addition to this and should me included.

Coolguy1221
Coolguy1221
1 posts
Nomad

True

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Actually, when I first started on this site, I thought referrals were demerits! I thought the referrals on this site were like the kind you can get at school for being bad and all of that. Anyway, this is a great idea, and I hope a mod sees this. This could also warn people if they are talking to spammers or not because no one (except a spammer) would want to talk to a spammer.

@Coolguy. Please don't just put one word answers on forums. Add some backup to your answer.

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

lol...i hope you know what referrals are now...and coolguy we are talking about demerits and spam blocking and you put spam in it....you make no sence

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Yes I do know what they are because I have 4 of them! lol

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

ahh nice.... i only have 1....=[

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

and after u get 5 u get a detention

anyway i like this idea. we just have to wait for a mod to come around.

Gorks
Gorks
132 posts
Nomad

what are merrits and how do you do/get them.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Hey Gork, you should really check this out. It explains everything.

N&N Guide to Merits

Showing 1-15 of 37