ForumsThe Tavern[old] How do you make your money?

52 9827
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

If you have a job say where you work, what you do at work, and how much do you make. If you do something like cut the lawn in front of your house for $10 a week thats ok to. So how do you make your money?

• 52 Replies
playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

i ussually paint model kits for my frends/classmates that shares the same interest as me for bout 5 bucks,or think of some way to sabotage a classmate when asked to,i have lately tried begging lol

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I make and use public domain designs and sell them on Zazzle products.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

I create it with my very own US mint machine.

Remofalius
Remofalius
480 posts
Nomad

I do the striptease for the ladies...Just kidding(altrough i could...)

I realy make money by beating people up,the price depends on the target,just that I`m not a killer assasin,but a bully.XD!!!

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

i mow my friends lawns! woot the classic money maker. and the occasional lemonade stand, witch is really just putting on a sad face to the people going by and they give me money(:

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

i stopped getting allowence along time ago

so i guess the only way that i get my money is at my birthday and holidays

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

I buy eggs for seven cents and then sell them for five cents and make a sweet profit.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

I buy eggs for seven cents and then sell them for five cents and make a sweet profit.

Wouldn't that be a two cent deficit?

As for me, I do not make money, although my friend paid me to be his bodyguard for a few months. Mostly though I just wait for my birthday and holidays.
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

In the Summer I work for the local supermarket. By the end of summer, I make a nice tidy sum, and I build up my arm muscles from all that bag carrying and lifting. The rest of the year I'm in school and I don't work then.

DefinitelyCrazy
DefinitelyCrazy
344 posts
Nomad

You sir, are amazing.

Also, I just got a job, you know, like a normal person.
Veobahamut
Veobahamut
887 posts
Nomad

Im a pimp.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I am a career politician.

Veobahamut
Veobahamut
887 posts
Nomad

I dont have a job, Im only 14, but I think my fathers will ask me to have a job in a few years...

I think its cool you have gay dads.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I make mine out of clay. That paper stuff is overrated.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

You sir, are amazing.

Agreed.
The government also pays me to not farm alfalfa. Its really hard though. Every morning I have to wake up at the crack of noon and make sure no alfalfa grows. It helps that I live in the middle of a city, but every now and then my neighbor tries to grow something. I have to poison her garden just in case she tries to grow alfalfa and the government thinks I did it. Its better to be safe.
Showing 1-15 of 52