ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618044
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

My new addiction for the moment is Arkandian Crusade. I dunno why, but I just can't stop running around and trying to do everything.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I really the the games Flight, Sierra 7, Exit Path and Raze. I play them more than the other games and so they are my favorite. I like the elephant games too. I am not a big fan of strategy games, I prefer action and puzzle ones.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

Epic combo is really addicting for some time.
is really funny make stuffs to keep making combos for a long time.
i made 30 milions combos and i stoped playing it ^^

Juan960
Juan960
26 posts
Nomad

I like the Shift series, Sonny 2 and Sierra 7. Fun and great games.

ExplosiveDynamite
ExplosiveDynamite
316 posts
Nomad

My favorite two games are Pillage the Village and Exit Path.. I'm not very good at either, but I think they are both very amusing.

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

Umm don't use the second link because I just went there & I couldn't find the SAS:Zombie Assault1 or 2. Oh & Insan Asylum is a different zombie survival game & that is also a very suppurb game, and you can find or should be able to find all three of the games I've mentioned, at www.NinjaKiwi.com so if you want to try them out go ahead.

Borus
Borus
4 posts
Nomad

Amorphous plus for the blob slicing action...
Crunchball 3000 for the tackle and sport action...
Pretty much all of The Several Journeys of Reemus series... well.. for the point and click action?

AcridBard
AcridBard
1 posts
Nomad

I like armor mayhem, the shift series, sierra 7, and hedgehog launch...

shjack180
shjack180
53 posts
Shepherd

Exit path, Neon Rider World, Sierra 7, One Step Back, and The Other Side. In my opinion, Exit Path is the best game on this site. Then again, I could not quite get the hang of Colony which I know is pretty popular as well.

bighen
bighen
20 posts
Nomad

The Game, Replaying the Game, Sonny 2, The Last Stand, Last Stand 2, and Balloon in a Wasteland

falleiz
falleiz
32 posts
Nomad

FlightIs an amzing game want one just to have fun, enjoy your self, and can be done quickly if you do it right. hoping for a number 2 D

D3STR0YERR
D3STR0YERR
5 posts
Nomad

Sonny or Sinjid. No doubt about it.

darKguy77
darKguy77
12 posts
Nomad

Rage or [b]Armor Mayhem, they are similar in gameplay style and both are exactly the types of games I enjoy alot. Even though Armor Mayhem[/b] is newer and more improved in graphics and in the variety of matches etc., Rage[b] does have a more original storyline.

downsizer
downsizer
7 posts
Shepherd

Armor Mayhem is amazing. and when the multiplayer comes out, it will be one of the most amazing flash games ever..!

DaoLei
DaoLei
8 posts
Peasant

COLONY IS THE BEST. JUST PURE LOVE the multiplayer on that game. Only downside tho is the lack of really effective anti-hack system, it is way to many hackers on Colony, and it brings down the awesomeness of the game a little..

But its still THE BEST

Showing 481-495 of 1387