ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618045
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
crazyfrogbg
crazyfrogbg
58 posts
Peasant

all zombie games. i love zombies

ccn444
ccn444
5 posts
Nomad

Amorphous plus is my favorite game there are a lot of other good games but its my favorite

Ismcm
Ismcm
17 posts
Nomad

sonny 2 is good, but repeats itself...a lot.
raze is a favorite, but i think it needs a online multiplayer.
Colony is all time best. though i wish they would have more units.
bubble tanks is up there, especially the TD's.
Epic war 4 is EPIC.
and the endless war series is good.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I'm actually thoroughly addicted to Arkandian Crusade right now. It takes a bit of grinding at the beginning, but once you catch on and get your character up to snuff it becomes highly addicting. I suggest having massive reservoirs of caffeine handy if you plan on playing for more than about a half hour or so.

levimatty77
levimatty77
35 posts
Nomad

I've played a lot of games that are awesome in Armor games. One of them is "Last Stand 2". It has an epic zombie slain action and a surviving techniques that my implement in reality.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I'm actually thoroughly addicted to Arkandian Crusade right now. It takes a bit of grinding at the beginning, but once you catch on and get your character up to snuff it becomes highly addicting. I suggest having massive reservoirs of caffeine handy if you plan on playing for more than about a half hour or so.

I'm also getting into it (actually you kinda made me play it since you mentioned the word "grind&quot. The gameplay is FANTASTIC, but I cannot take the art, animation, special effects (extreme lack thereof), and character creation seriously. I find it disturbing that the only difference between a male and female character is that you grow boobs. I find it even MORE disturbing that you can be a female and have a legit beard. Doesn't estrogen prevent this sort of thing? hahaha

All humor aside, it's a great game. It's one of the few games on here that have the length of a real, commercialized video game. I see that timer on there when you load a profile....you expect us to log days into your game? Well do ya!?
gigor
gigor
3 posts
Jester

My favorite game is sonny and sonny2 i waiting on sonny 3

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

one of my fevorite games is platform racing 2!!! i play it for more than 1 year and i still play it!!! it's online and u never stop being better!!!it rocks!!!

Squigs657
Squigs657
1 posts
Nomad

I have to say Mastermind World Conquerer and Incorporation Inc.(even though it has a few bugs and glitches). They're both decent (but not the best) strategy games out there.

Michan666
Michan666
41 posts
Nomad

Well, my favorite games definitely are the Gem Craft Chapters.

Chapter 0 of course is even better than Chapter 1, but I really enjoyed Chapter 1, too, before they released the 0 one. =)

Love the story and the in depth gameplay, the graphics... sure, the grinding is a little annoying, but that is normal for a game like that So I don't mind too much.

I cannot wait for the Labyrinth one to be released, on January 31 =)

kaosking
kaosking
2 posts
Nomad

I LOVEEE Crush the castel 2 but he is too boring

downsizer
downsizer
7 posts
Shepherd

When Armour Mayhem comes out with multiplayer, it is ggoing to OWN!!! Even without multiplayer it's my favourite. It's just a shame that the menu buttons mess up occasionally...

Erashima
Erashima
6 posts
Nomad

I love The Last Stand series :O and Sierra 7, Warfare Series, and otherss

redlevigne
redlevigne
2 posts
Nomad

I love zombie games like last stand 2 or sonny, some strategy games i think the best ones are penguins attack, corporation inc, age of war and warfare 1917,and i like raze too and maybe barricade defender.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

My favorite is probably Armor Mayhem. =)

Showing 466-480 of 1387