ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 617959
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

I like Kingdom Rush and Zombotron series.

De_layaan
De_layaan
12 posts
Nomad

Well , i love Infectonator2 because its epic and i love how all the celebs come in it like jason , Mario , lugi etc etc ( I'm a huge zombie fan)

Also i love Last stand union city , its like the best flash game in 2 years Also loves its graphics and its story line also i love the ending (Finished it more than 8 times on Xgenstudios.com )

I love Coporate inc , Its like one of the best Strategy games !
[quote] Never give up on gaming!

Phantom87k
Phantom87k
3 posts
Nomad

I personally think the Entire Sonny games are my favorite on Armorgames, thanks to the good turn-based gameplay with a decently compelling story. Fun, enjoyable, loaded with content.

TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
959 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Rush , best game on internet
Insectonator Zombie Mode , like the idea and gameplay of the game , 26 weapons and awesome achievements
Flood Runner Armagedon , love the gameplay , it's fun and addicting for me , I can't get bored when I'm playing it
Haunt the House , like the gamplay , it's easy , and you make people scared
Chibi Knight , graphic are interesting , nice gameplay , not challenging , awesome
Chaos Faction 2 , like the gameplay , there's death matches , but the best part is making characters

hiddenshot7
hiddenshot7
6 posts
Nomad

I like The Last stand Union City but it does not have Online save this is problem But game is good

NaejOlol
NaejOlol
4 posts
Farmer

Frontier is my favorite game, by far. I wish there were more economics-driven games like that...

UnchartedZombie
UnchartedZombie
1 posts
Nomad

My favorite game at this moment of this is Castaway 2. Some people may argue with me but I mostly like it because it reminds me of the old Nintendo games (Final Fantasy, The Legend of Zelda etc.) . The story is fresh and how it makes you want to keep on playing is a moment you can enjoy. So my favorite game at this moment of time is Castaway 2. Everyone should play it!

jordster5
jordster5
70 posts
Nomad

Colony all the way. I don't think there is any where else you are going to see a nice/friendly group of players in a game like this. It is a very strategic yet challenging game where if you play online you really have to communicate with your partner. I'd say its on of the best co-op game in armor games and i hope you guys have as much fun playing as i did, or still do ;-)

jbondguy007
jbondguy007
47 posts
Scribe

Raze 2!!! Because it's the best flash shooting game ever created! And any other games by Sky9 Games (Juice-Tin) are great, too. I also really liked Last Stand: Union City. Other than that, it's hard to choose as Armor Games has the best games around.

Maccy85
Maccy85
6 posts
Nomad

Newbie to armor..going through games which would be best. Started with killer adventure 2. Awesome. and really thanks for the above posts. I wanna try them now..

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

Colony is my favorite game hands down.

Greenberry_99
Greenberry_99
15 posts
Nomad

I liked Exit Path, Bad Eggs and Rhythm World

(Thinks about it)

(Runs way crying)

iTommZ
iTommZ
3 posts
Nomad

Zombotron SERIES! Time Machine was the best.. the games graphics, physics and sounds are **** awsum i finished all 3 parts in juz some hourz lol

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I've become addicted to Exit Path within the past hour and now I don't know how I'm going to get that extra time back. As in, all the time I will have spent playing this game over however long it takes me to overcome this addiction.

To answer the question, Exit Path would be my favorite.

Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Rush is my favorite! 84,000 seem to agree with me.

Showing 1246-1260 of 1387