ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 617965
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
gdywataka
gdywataka
82 posts
Duke

[url=http://armorgames.com/play/2044/amorphous-plus]

Best game ever for me.Never get tired to play.
Has a nice achievement and reward system.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

exit path. play it now.

Finalvan
Finalvan
6 posts
Peasant

EPIC battle fantasy 3 ![b][i]

doode96
doode96
18 posts
Peasant

Kingdom Rush, Colony, Warefare 1917/1945 and raze 2 are my favourits. If you see a game witch you havent played then go check it out. More games in my favourites.

RawRawRain
RawRawRain
1 posts
Nomad

Kindom Rush all da way

liyuxuan66
liyuxuan66
1 posts
Nomad

Sinjid

sethth
sethth
40 posts
Shepherd

why no kingdom rush in the runner-ups? story, likely the best tower defense of all time, several ways to play the game, lots of content, and who doesn't like bombs?

GamerGuy75
GamerGuy75
16 posts
Nomad

Armor Mayhem

gabef
gabef
8 posts
Nomad

all of the this is the only level games made by jmtb02(john) they are awesome and very entertaining!!

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

Favorite game is Colony. So addicting. You need to have actual strategy unlike other Strategy games. Multi player has many users that are very good. This game was created by Krin, the creator of sonny and sinjid.

Phrixos
Phrixos
11 posts
Farmer

[i] To be honest, there are way to many good games to name.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Magnetism 1 and 2 are two awesome and addicting puzzle & skill games to try out if you ever have the time to sit down and play a real game. They combine thinking with trial and error, and parts of them require fine keyboard skills that you rarely see in games anymore. They're pretty old too. I played the first one maybe 8 or 9 years ago and I think I may have beaten at least one of the level sets. They're way underrated though because many players don't possess the skills to beat each level so they give them a low rating because they believe they're bad games.

I would like to see quests for one of these games. I'm probably the only one out there who would, but if there's anyone else out there who agrees with me, speak now and help me push for these quests!

HiImFear
HiImFear
1 posts
Nomad

I think that Fantasy Online is the best game on AG. The reason why I think this is because as a kid i've always loved to play pixel games and FO brings pixelated games to the next level. All of the pixel games i've played as a kid were nothing like FO. It would just be side scrolling games or games that would have like a max level of 20. Anyone who has not tried FO, I highly suggest that you try it.
~Fear

jmababa
jmababa
54 posts
Shepherd

best games in AG are L:ast Stand Union City, Last Stand Dead Zone, Epic Battle Fantasy 1 2 3 and 4 and this classic and whished had quest Cactus Macoy 1 and 2

Bladepet123
Bladepet123
3 posts
Peasant

I really like Strike Force Heroes, its a flash shooter with 4 classes to choose from. Strike Force Heroes 2 has quests though but not the first one.
I also like the Epic Battle Fantasy series as well. Its pretty fun with a bunch of guys fighting random slimes or random enemies. Its always looking for loot and leveling up, getting new skills to use in battles.

Showing 1216-1230 of 1387