ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 595264
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Rulecrown
Rulecrown
15 posts
Nomad

1.road of the dead
2.neon rider or something...
3.flight
4.city siege 1 & 2

many more,but those are the unforgettable ones.

iamlentil64
iamlentil64
88 posts
Nomad

Mine has to be Crush the Castle 2 'cause it's the reason I actually found this brill site and made my own account!
Also I found Fancy Pants (one

iamlentil64
iamlentil64
88 posts
Nomad

Mine has to be Crush the Castle 2 'cause it's the reason I actually found this brill site and made my own account!
Also I found Fancy Pants (one and two) very enjoyable, I just loved the speed running. 8)

PS Sorry! Pressed submit accidentally!

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

Tsk tsk.. you are all terribly wrong. =\\

The best game is Bumble Tumble.. and thats by a long-shot. Can play it for hours and feel like minutes, yah?

jackboustead
jackboustead
5 posts
Nomad

My fave' game is Flight because someone actually took the time to think up a incredibly good game!!

I think people should play it because it is a very fun and very good game.

It's not that easy but I've managed to complete it so you might!!

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Sonny. Definitely Sonny. Raze coming in at a close second though. After Raze 2 and Sonny 3 emerge it'll be close, but I can't wait for Raze 2's Multiplayer!

PS. I like Loussi and Krin's game the best. :P

jackboustead
jackboustead
5 posts
Nomad

I like NEON RIDER and NEON RIDER WORLD because they are 2 awesome games by LUISSI (I'm friends with LUISSI!!)

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

NEON RIDER is cool but not very beautiful. My favorite is Crush the Castle 2 Player's Pack, myfavorite forever.
Try it!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Exactly, Paarfam. We can add anuone as friend without he add us too. That's a bit useless! I add someone as friend only when I've ever talk with him.

Bendriksson
Bendriksson
67 posts
Scribe

How do you ever talk with someone valboss84? Are we talking right now?

I have to go on topic and say that Cursed Treasure is one of my favorite games here on AG.

chemical
chemical
8 posts
Nomad

I'm a huge TD fan and the flash platform just fits in so well with TD type games. So my favourite games are the GEMCRAFT series. So much fun to play that

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I Like Crush the Castle (all of them) especially Crush the Castle 2 Players' Pack. Its awesome.

mohammedihsaan
mohammedihsaan
1 posts
Nomad

The first one i like is
crush the castle 2 I like this game because I can level edit and because of different weapons which have different effect.
the second is
Morning star The best and the biggest escape game I have ever played (from all the sites).
the third is
Chaos friction 2 I like the graphics. and i really have fun playing death match with my friend with rage and 5x damage. the best two player game i have ever played

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I also like Flight, a simple yet creative and entertaining game.

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

Colony is my favourite game on this site and the game I have spent most time on, I also like Elephant Quest, Sonny, Sonny 2, Corporation Inc., the Sushi Cat games, Flight, and Crush the Castle 2. All good games.

Showing 616-630 of 1387