ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 594781
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Mersim14
Mersim14
1 posts
Nomad

My favorite game is Portal Flash game! That game is so awesome!

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

There are so many awesome games here on AG...
My favorites include:

Solipskier
Epic Battle Fantasy series
Sonny series
Crush the Castle series
Last Stand series
Flood Runner Armageddon

Cristalfox
Cristalfox
142 posts
Blacksmith

Now my favorite game is surely Flood Runner Armageddon (http://armorgames.com/play/11131/flood-runner-armageddon)

Tshama
Tshama
16 posts
Nomad

My favorite games!

Crush the Castle 2
GemCraft Labyrinth
Warfare 1944
Flight
Crush the Castle 2 P
Doodle God
Collapse It
Drop Dead 3
Storm the House 3
Epic Combo!
Stick War
Burrito Bison
Sierra 7
Flaming Zombooka 2
Doodle Devil
Sieger
Ice Breaker
Insectonator
Crush the Castle Players pack

alexloy
alexloy
9 posts
Farmer

I simply love GemCraft series, because it's stands for the best tower defence game ever made.
I also like Flood Runner Armageddon because it's like a nice quickie.
And my newest addiction... [url=http://armorgames.com/play/11259/my-little-army]

emeraldguardx
emeraldguardx
1 posts
Nomad

I agree. Hack Slash Crawl is simple, fun and addictive. and since everything is so random, the replay value is tops.

Beowulf85
Beowulf85
1 posts
Shepherd

I'm a big fan of Phage Wars and other similar strategy games. Gemcraft is fantastic as well (all 3 of them), and just about every zombie game is great, regardless of exactly how it is played. I'm a fan of zombies

moblix
moblix
2 posts
Nomad

OK. if yall havnt played Spewer yet, you MUST. you play a little slimeball that solves puzzles using, yes, vomit. each pill gives it different properties to solve different puzzle. this challenging, yet fun, game is recommended for all

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

I would have to say Shadez Black Operations, it's a simplisitc 2D game, but it's so much fun, you won't care. You deploy troops, fire salvo's, whilst, all the time, thinking about your strategy, and how to defeat the enemy. How many helicopters should I deploy? How many Tanks? Should I fire the salvo now?

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Gemcraft Laybrinth one of the best

Sonny 2 Best in the series can't wait for Sonny 3

MrMoneh
MrMoneh
78 posts
Nomad

I would have to agree with the above post, Gemcraft labyrinth is quite the addictive game for someone looking for a challenging defence game that includes hundreds of levels with different skills and leveling up system. If I had to rate it, I would give it a 9/10 for it's overall game play, maybe if you tried the game before and disliked it, give it another go, it can really be fun when given some time and effort.

In the RPG department of best games on Armor Games, I would say Sonny 1 & 2 are both the top based role playing game here. Sleek in game graphics, with stupendous storyline, a must play if your a fan of RPG style games. It's basically like Final Fantasy type styled, but completely different when it comes to the actual in-game stuff. Great to start off with when first learning about RPG games.
Rated a 10/10. And coming from such great reviews and overall success, I wouldn't count out more sequels into the Sonny Game Franchise.

G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
44 posts
Blacksmith

Sonnys,Gemcrafts,Castaways,BOTH Sinjids
and ofc the best flash game ever EXIT PATH
i could also add Elona Shooter though that game is a real NIGHTMARE
has any1 been able to complete it?i didn`t.Tried like 50 times.Just impossible..

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

Corporation Inc. is my favorite game because of its great buisness expirence.

Kratsamsak
Kratsamsak
21 posts
Peasant

Many nice gamez but I'm all over the Gemcraft series. Currently me and my gf are playing the last sequel Labyrinth. I'm lvl 200 and she's 15 xD (no prem).

These games are insane imo, but I also really enjoy rpg games.

Electees
Electees
53 posts
Nomad

Colony,the I of It, exit path.
Also when will be exit path 2?? :P

Showing 601-615 of 1387