ForumsGame WalkthroughsWant to help the Walkthough Forum? CLICK HERE!

114 45028
Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

It has come to the attention of the mod team, and of course myself, that the Walkthrough forum has been lacking a slight sense of order. To clean this up, it has been decided that a large amount of walkthroughs that lack quality will be deleted, and those remaining will be added to a directory, in order to be easily found. Asherlee, the mod assigned to cleaning up this forum, has agreed to work alongside a select group of forum regulars to make this happen, and we're really excited to ubleash the full potential of an often overlooked board.

For those of you that read the title of this thread, you're probably eager to help out and take action for the good of Armor Games, so let me get right to the point. We need people who know the forum (i.e. YOU GUYS) to search out the best of the best here to compose the directory of walkthroughs. Here's some rules/guidelines for you guys to follow.

1. Just because you suggest a walkthrough does not mean that it will be selected for the directory. We really are looking for the best, so we appoligize ahead of time if yours isn't selected.

2. In the final directory, there will only be one thread posted for each game, unless stated otherwise. Please, if we've already decided on a thread for a game, do not suggest another one unless asked.

3. Switchfoot and Asherlee are the two others in charge of this project. Although we are glad to see you help with suggestions, we are not going to be accepting anymore help on the actual thread. Thank you.

4. DO NOT nominate a thread you made, or helped out with, for this thread. If someone wants to nominate you, they will.

Here's the form for suggesting a thread. If you do not follow this form, you will most likely be ignored.

Thread Name:
Thread Creator:
Thread Link:
Game It's About:
What It Helps With:
Why Should It Be Selected?:

Thanks a lot for helping make the Walkthrough forum better.

-Tydus

• 114 Replies
Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

I hope this gets a STICKY it deserves one.Great job guys its great.

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

Thanks for your support, Avril!

I don't know if this will be stickied or not, but the directory thread will for sure.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Okay but if you need help ask me I would like to try and help.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Maybe, if the walkthrough is selected, the person who took the time to make it should get some AP or something, it looks like we have a lot of using devoting their time to making walkthroughs...just a thought

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Thread Name: Submachine 3 Walkthrough

Thread Creator: ubertuna

Thread Link: Oh no, where did it go? Oh. Right.

Game It's About: Not Resident Evil 2

What It Helps With: Tells you how to get through all the parts on this tricky game.

Why Should It Be Selected?: Because it is well made, and the without it, some people may experience: Exploding heads, loss of motor function and death.
------
Thread Name: The Great Kitchen Escape Step by Step Picture Guide

Thread Creator: dank

Thread Link: [url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/90634/the-great-kitchen-escape-step-by-step-picture-guide] Pretty pictures![\\url]

Game It's About: You can read...right?
What It Helps With: Getting through some of the tricky parts even I had trouble with.

Why Should It Be Selected?: dank made it. 'Nuff said. Oh, and it even has freaking pictures to show you! Wow! 21st century stuff here, folks.
------

Hope that helps.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Haha, I sneezed while makeing the BB code for the URL link for the second one. And forgot to but a space between that one part. Whoops. That can be fixed later when it is put into a the actual thread.

Gotta go to work though, so yeah. Not sure how many other good ones are out there. May not be the twenty you are hoping for.

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

Thanks again, Devoidless.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

So, what do you think of my idea that i posted 4 posts up? do you think that it would be work?

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

Oh, sorry I missed that, Steevo.

Yeah, we're talking about maybe adding APs to posts in a similar way to how the merits work for comments. However, they're have been some complaints about it and Asherlee is going to have to look into it closer. I'll ask again, though.

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

Share what?

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

ZOMG COLORS?!?!

test

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

Preeeety awesome.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Gah...I used to remember how to do that. It will come to me sooner or later. But I am used to doing it in hex colors. But I am sure I can figure it out..

There.

That is nice...but what would be the practical uses for it on this?

Eddward
Eddward
2 posts
Nomad

Ok that's one of the BEST walktrough ever. I mean really!

Eddward
Eddward
2 posts
Nomad

I have not played your game but cool! Newbie.

Showing 1-15 of 114