The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesnew game idea

11 5384
doom98
doom98
4 posts
Nomad

i have a idea for a game a new zombie game the last stand the last fight it is like the last stand one and two but you are fighting zombies in england because in number two you got in a boat well one of the zombies got to england and startesd a zombie out brake but you get more guns and the opshation for a difacalty level and you can get money to buy amoe and up grade your wepons that you find throw out the game and the survivers would be able to cary enny gun and last but not least ant the edn their should be a boss[quote]

• 11 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Beastahayes, I've been seeing this on many threads that you reply in. It's not within your place to see a thread locked or deleted. Let a mod/admin decide that; that's what they are there for.

As for the idea... You can't really base a game off another's, you know? I think the best way to go through with this is send your ideas to ConArtist, the team in charge of The Last Stand, and maybe they will like your ideas and include it in their next sequel!

Good luck with that English too by the way, lol I can tell you're having trouble with that a little bit ;-)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

As Freak stated... there's nothing new to this suggestion, but... if this would be a complete new series with another name and place of battle, this could well be worth something to explore!

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

This thread will get deleted though there isn't a question or any suggestion just an idea for a game.

I think it would be better if a mod moved this to the Flash forum instead of locking it, as that's where it belongs.
You should go to a game developer not here.

AG is a game developer. And I bet the AG game makers sometime look in the Flash section of the Forums to see what their users want to play and have added. So it is convenient in the Forums.
You can't really base a game off another's, you know?

Well you can... Not that you SHOULD. You might break a copyright or something, and that's plagiarism anyway.

I think the best way to go through with this is send your ideas to ConArtist, the team in charge of The Last Stand,

Yeah, I would do that if you're seriously desperate for another Last Stand game (Personally, I don't like shooting games either). Don't comment on their comments though, as they probably never look there. Go to their site, look for an email or other way of contact, write your ideas to them and TADA! They either think about your idea or trash it.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Say beastahayes... ehm... are you mad at Freakenstein?
Looks like it when I read your post... :S

As for the game suggestion doom98 made... you SHOULD present this to ConArtist himself, since he is the creator of The Last Stand series and therefor has the rights to it.
And like ulimitedpower says... whatayaknow! He might like it and use it! Credits to you then!
If he trashes it... nice try though!

SmallDwarfxD
SmallDwarfxD
6 posts
Nomad

I did not like this idea really.

doom98
doom98
4 posts
Nomad

dudes i was like 9 when made this

doom98
doom98
4 posts
Nomad

okokokokok this was my idea and so this i a good idea and also some of my friends have been in development of this game for quiet some time its being created on the udk system and will be posted to a series of sites not including this one because its not a indie down lode site and lastly the game will be called
ON THE MORRO this will be a fps and will be released on early 2014

gamermob
gamermob
1 posts
Nomad

why you don't try to make char to def zombie same tower defend. it will more funny

doom98
doom98
4 posts
Nomad

XD 2017 to be honest flash games are for people who are still in school XD

Showing 1-9 of 11