The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwhat gaming site did you go on befor armorgames

121 19483
cambria
cambria
40 posts
Nomad

If you went on a site befor armorgames what was It and was it better than armorgames

• 121 Replies
Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

i used to go on addictinggames, till NICKELODEAN bought it (in case you didnt know that) and turned it into a crapload. I still wish they would put stuff like gunny bunny on here

The old maker of ADDG make Onemorelevel, you should try it. Besides its low supply of games, its a good non-spam website.

Of corse AG > OML. =D
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I have always gone to a plethora of sites: OneMoreLevel, Kongregate, Not Doppler, Dan-Ball, Ninja Kiwi (more recent), and Newgrounds (more recent) cover most of it (including Armor Games of course).

Armor Games is very professional and doesn't overload you with flashy backgrounds and ads, so I would rank it in the top 3 for the game sites I visit. Kongregate is also good; however, it is very lenient with its rules. OneMoreLevel has a great assortment of games, but no user-to-user interaction.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

The first ever game site I ever was on was Miniclip :P. I then got to Xgenstudios, played stick arena ballistic for a long time, then addicting games, played the world's hardest game for a long time, beat it too many times >.<, then found this awesome site lol.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

The first gaming site I went to was Crazy Monkey Games because it was the only one not blocked at school.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Addicting games (but now it seems to lag a lot for me), Miniclip (which still has some good stuff like the Heli Attack games), and Ben Olding Games (which is still awesome but most of his games are now on Armor so that's why I go here).

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I went to Miniclip before I realized that it sucked. I also went to Addicting Games occasionally, but I don't like most of the games.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

My first one was agame.com. It's a pretty bad site, but for some reason I've only been there for like two years. AG was second for me, I think I found it following the link in Stormwinds' preloader. I've visited many gaming sites since then, but kongregate and newgrounds were the only ones comparable to AG.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I used to go on addicting games. but i didn't have an account.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Before this site I went to Andkon Arcade. They had a ton of games, but none were actually made by the site. I discovered AG through Andkon. They had tons of games they had added from the AG site, so one day I decided to click the link (I think it was in warfare 1917) and found this. A few days later, I joined the community.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

I started off at miniclip and nitrome. I then went to addictinggames a few times and realized that all of there good games come from here, so I went here and stayed.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

ArmorGames was the first gaming site that I created an account for.
I think I visited CrazyMonkeyGames first because in study hall it was one of the few sites that wasn't blocked by the school. The only two gaming sites that I have an account for is ArmorGames and Kongregate.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

I used to spend time on Bored.com, but I like Armor a lot better

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

[[/quote]addicting games, it pretty sold out to big companies. The games are no longer fun, just advertisements

Idiot idiot idiot idiot.

addicting games, it pretty much sold out to big companies. The games are no longer fun, just advertisements

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I don't even remember the first online gaming site I went to, it was that crappy.

Then I think I went to BubbleBox, and I noticed a lot of games by ArmorGames. So I went here, and I've been here ever since.

budokai1694
budokai1694
255 posts
Peasant

addictinggames.com was my first one... well nick.com was first hehe but then addictinggames, then maxgames.com, then armorgames.com and now it is my favorite

Showing 46-60 of 121