The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwhat gaming site did you go on befor armorgames

121 19482
cambria
cambria
40 posts
Nomad

If you went on a site befor armorgames what was It and was it better than armorgames

• 121 Replies
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

addicting games, it pretty sold out to big companies. The games are no longer fun, just advertisements

exactly what i did. i used addictinggames, but then it just got too stupid.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I used to go on Kongregate. AG's forums captivated me though.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I would browse gamefaqs.com. Mostly I spent my time at a Star Trek forum before being on this forum.

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

i used to go on gamesheep

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

well... i use armorgames for ages really. i used it when it was still called gamesofgondor (wow nostalgia XD). anyway before that i didnt really go to the internet that much but i guess i used miniclip and breakgames. oh and yoyo but you dont know this site

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

I played at addicting games.it was so awesome until i found armor games.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

my first gaming site was nick.com (I waz really little like 3) and my most recent before AG waz wizard101 which is really cool but my computer got a viress and I think it might be from wizard101 so I cant play it any more D:

I think that they are even except for the fact that on wizard101 you have to pay actual money for some things

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I went on Puffgames. Mwaha.
It was... less organized, but it had a bunch of stupid little games to pass the time, so I enjoyed it. Keep in mind, I was like, 11 when I went to puffgames. Shortly after I went there, I found here. And I didn't bother to make an account, I just played the games.

And people think I'm not a gamer. Pfft.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Puffgames?

Sounds like one of those foppish websites that host other people's games without approval.

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

i have not known Puffgames.
sounds good.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I used to go to Miniclip, then moved to OneMoreLevel. Got attached to Free Rider 2 and went to a site that host tracks and what not. Returned to Miniclip, but left quickly after realizing how much it sucks. Then somehow discovered AG. Played games made an account and that's that.

I went on Puffgames. Mwaha

Does it have Power Puff Girls related games by any chance?
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Let's see...

Ninjakiwi
Bloonsworld
Mochigames
Happytree (now called Keygames)
and also some more...

But AG is the best!

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Addictinggames, Shockwave, and (I don't know why) Yahoo Games.

Looking back, I was lame

HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

agame.com and miniclip.com

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

I used to go on candystand. When I first when on it was better but then they "remodeled" the cite and now it's not very good. Quite a few of the games are the lame ones from Armor Games and Max Games, but there are some that are pretty good. The only thing it has that I wish AG had is a random game botton.(It gives you a random game to play.)

Showing 61-75 of 121