The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwhat gaming site did you go on befor armorgames

121 19484
cambria
cambria
40 posts
Nomad

If you went on a site befor armorgames what was It and was it better than armorgames

• 121 Replies
latpasko
latpasko
295 posts
Nomad

armorgames

yup, thats the first gaming site i played at.
i also said that kinda here.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I used to play flash and java games on bonus.com back when that site still hosted games. I was still a small kid and my only access to the internet was the school's computers in the breaks between classes. Like, nearly a decade ago.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

My first site was miniclip then Xgen studios and then I found AG.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I never really used any, but when I wanted to play a game I would just google it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Miniclip, me and my friend would play age of speed and that lead to a year and a half of addiction
Half a year lateru friend shows me an awesome game called exit path. That started me liking ag. Then I got tierd of being called guest what ever so I made an account. About a month after I made the account I found out about all the forums and such (fail!) and ta da!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

my original gamesite wasnt particularly a flash gaming website but a sort of dance dance revolution game for your fingers called flash flash revolution.

i still play it from time to time, but their forums are **** so it kind of ruined the experience

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

I used to go to Andkon.com. It's nowhere near as good as Armor Games.

thecattygrl
thecattygrl
230 posts
Nomad

Mofunzone. I was addicted to the McDonald's game before my brother introduced Rebuild and Corporation Inc. to me. Now it's Armor Games all the way.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

I used to go on NotDoppler then I just clicked the ArmorGames link on a game and then came here. I still go back to NotDoppler because they sometimes have games before AG does.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

I was on all different sites really I would just go on different ones and if I liked the game I would go onto the site. If I liked the games on the site I joined up but now I just join up on any.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I used to go to Lego.com and sugarfreegames

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry, that last link doesn't work. I could fix it but I don't feel like it.
Sorry for the double posting.

LatinxAssassin
LatinxAssassin
614 posts
Nomad

Well I like to go to Newgrounds, because I like to play the interactive games where you click, and the character does the stuff.

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

i played at mousebreacker i found out it wasnt verry good

firedragon64
firedragon64
159 posts
Nomad

btw I'm posting this from my Wii lol

how do u do that?
Showing 91-105 of 121