ForumsForum GamesWorld conquer game,hard

142 24272
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Ok this is how it works,we will pretend this game is on WW3,each of our players will be in their country,so this means we will have allies,(since i am in canada,other account might have canada too)
So the game is to destroy the most countrys.

Here how it could work

Player 1:
I attack europe(no offense) with rabid turtle

Player 2:I attack canada(no offense) with rabid flesh eating turtle

We are in the year 2106 so be creative!

The most countrys attacked will be eliminated,the most countrys not attacked will be the winners,

its going to be kinda hard to know who wins but il make shure to update every so offen

Let the games begin!

• 142 Replies
wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
190 posts
Shepherd

Are we aloud to make up our own countries?

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

The United States offers neutrality to Armoria, in exchange for funding with technology.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Black Aces:
I attack Armorian with 10 Transformers..=D

Transformers are purely Black Aces creation,and are one of the toughest things in the world,1 Transformer can take down 10-20 mechs...

*Black Ace leaders sent a friend treaty with the U.S
*Black Ace leaders sned a peace treaty with Canada
peace treaty=no fighting between
Friend treaty=help each other out...
We are working on a black bomb..

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

The United States proudly accepts friend treaty from the Black Aces.

The United States is going further into debt, and is requesting money from all allied / neutral nations.

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

Yes. Or you can join the might forces of Armoria.

ANN: Armoria quickly gains the power of Anti-gravity tanks.

Armoria's population increasing to an amazing amount to 170 billion. With another 50 billion humans.

20 billion Armorians have been morphed to halflings due to a failure in the hybrid creating process.

Armoria has just invented space-to-Earth satellite precision laser ships.

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

*The United States President dies!*

The country is thrown into chaos, and 1/6 of the population now dies because of riots and looting. The country's money has become completely worthless.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

I capture Amoria using Zimoria, and even more advanced planet with ulrta high tech materials

Zimoria war facts:
Anit-IndestructiCell laser made 2 years after indestructi cell
A single Zimcraft can easily destroy 1 billion Armorian Mechas
Satalite are all now shown in UltraDefinition.
Spy crafts are undectable to all Armorian technology and Earthian Technology
Zimoria is thinking of a peace treaty With Armoria, it's lowly skilled companion.

ZWWN(zimorian world wide news):

Infantry increased to 200 Billion

5 million Zimcrafts are in postition ready to attack any incoming attacks
==============================================================================
Kererr, please contact my profile if you would like to treaty with Zimoria-_-_-

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Black Aces are over a oily area and happily hand over 105 million dollars to the U.S in exchange for some new force fields...do you accept?

*Black Ace techknology has made a blak bomb,the most powerful bomb ever constructed...
*Black Aces send a request for 100 million dollars from Armoria in exchange for a guarente to not use the black bomb on their country,which would reduce their pop. by 25billion...
*The pop. for Black Aces is now 85 million...

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

The united states only has one billion people left. Two hundred fifty thousand soldiers, eight hundred scientists.

The country has lost all track of technology.

45,000 people die due to lack of medicine.

Fobio210
Fobio210
126 posts
Nomad

I settle a treaty with France and spain.
They are now both the united States allies. (plus canada, somebody already said it.)

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

ANN: Armoria denies ZachCraft's peace treaty. But Armorian President Kererr Quickly rallies up the US and promotes ZachCraft to 2nd in command. ZachCraft will now be running the US.

The Space Laser Ships are in mass production. A single one can destroy an entire country with a laser shot that is only 1 cm in diameter.

Fobio210
Fobio210
126 posts
Nomad

Now, I nuke Iraq with flying midevil war monkeys.

-From united states

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

*ZachCraft is now the President of the US, and 2nd in command of Armoria.

ZachCraft happily accepts the Black Aces' offer, and applies force fields all around their bases.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

ZWWM:

Force feilds tested on former planet pluto the results...500000xstronger than U.S. force feids!

Pop. of Zimoria had a drastic increase of 50billion resulting 250 billion people!

Zimoria is now offering peace treaties with Black Aces::contact madgamer012 via profile to accept.

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

Armoria fights back with Space Laser Ships and completely destroys half the county of Zimorian with a single ship.

Armoria's population has increased to 7 trillion people. The government has 300 trillion dollars. The Armorian government will donate 5 trillion dollars to the US if they obey the Armorians.

Showing 31-45 of 142