ForumsForum GamesWorld conquer game,hard

142 24270
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Ok this is how it works,we will pretend this game is on WW3,each of our players will be in their country,so this means we will have allies,(since i am in canada,other account might have canada too)
So the game is to destroy the most countrys.

Here how it could work

Player 1:
I attack europe(no offense) with rabid turtle

Player 2:I attack canada(no offense) with rabid flesh eating turtle

We are in the year 2106 so be creative!

The most countrys attacked will be eliminated,the most countrys not attacked will be the winners,

its going to be kinda hard to know who wins but il make shure to update every so offen

Let the games begin!

• 142 Replies
ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

The United States finishes the atom scrambler.
Test shots are expected to be fired at Mexico.

*The Atom Scrambler has successfully destroyed ALL of Mexico.

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

The Atom Scrambler is being prepared to fire at the Black Aces. Black Aces, you have been warned.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

I accept the Fire Burner 2,and the 500 billion dollars are used to upgrade them...US,Black Aces or Armoria?

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

*Atom scrambler completed by zimoria

*Fire Burner 2 created

*Armoria is offered peace with Zimoria and black aces

*donation from Black Aces declined, 100 octilion donated to Black Aces

*Gov. $= 100000googol

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

Armoria's population has rose to 5 googolplexes (50000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.)

Armoria advances all technology and conquers the rest of Europe, and that includes all Black Ace and Zimorian camp sites.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

I invent the FAD,Force Atom Destroyer,which repells atoms and destroy all protons in the atoms to make them 1,000x as strong,and are stored in the MAD,Mass Atom Distributor...And is used as QLR ammo....
*The pop is now 3.4 billion
*The USA is now an enemy..=(

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

The United States requests money from Armoria.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Armoria was destroyed beforee it got to Black Ace and Zimoria

Armoria is Bank rupt

Armorian population killed, 1 billion left

Armoria Blown up

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

The United States has signed a brand new constitution, declaring independence from Armoria.

The United States offers friendly relations with Zimoria and all of it's allies.

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

ANN:
Armoria sets off to Mars and finds in habitable, but finds intelligent life and are now allies with it. The intelligent life can now speak English.

Armoria has succesfully completed the Atom Scrambler II and the Planet Scrambler I. Armoria is having thoughts of abandoning Earth and using the Planet Scrambler to destroy it.

Armoria now succesfully rules all of Europe AND Asia. It plans to attack the Americas soon.

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

The United States fires the Atom Scrambler at the heart of Armoria, destroying most of the population and technology. The United States flees to populate the area around the Atom Scrambler.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

I shoot 49 black bombs...destroy only 901 million Armoria's,due to the fact they have scattered..The 50th Black Bomb is 7 x's more powerful,and unless Armoria sends Black Aces and Zimoria 100 billion dollars each,the bomb with completely wipe out any last Armoria's...
*pop grows to 14.8 billion(many come due to the fact Armoria is falling)

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Peace treaty brought back up to USA and Black Aces

Zimorian have finished the Fire Burner 3
*1230 cubed miles of cargo
*newest Armorian, black ace, and Zimorian technoloy on it
*holds 1 billion people
* positions held every ten feet.

Zimorians become so advanced Armoria is an easy to deafeat enemie if they dare attack with their measly 1 billion people.

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

The United States offers money to Zimoria.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Black Aces decline peace treaty from the USA,you blackmailed The BA.....your loss
The Black Laser is invented,a high tech hand rifle,3-laser burst,able to destroy 10 troops with 1 burst,and is mass constructed...
*pop grows to 19.7 billion
*100million troops are sent with 5 Fire Burner 2's to mars,and secure Armoria's camp...except 5,000 people escape...

Showing 61-75 of 142