ForumsForum GamesWorld conquer game,hard

142 24306
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Ok this is how it works,we will pretend this game is on WW3,each of our players will be in their country,so this means we will have allies,(since i am in canada,other account might have canada too)
So the game is to destroy the most countrys.

Here how it could work

Player 1:
I attack europe(no offense) with rabid turtle

Player 2:I attack canada(no offense) with rabid flesh eating turtle

We are in the year 2106 so be creative!

The most countrys attacked will be eliminated,the most countrys not attacked will be the winners,

its going to be kinda hard to know who wins but il make shure to update every so offen

Let the games begin!

• 142 Replies
ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

The Newnited States asks Zimoria for money for advanced technology.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

SUHSSS20 invented!

Zimorian pop. 1googol
gov. $ is 1000000000000000000googol
WARSHIPS are now the most advanced in the Universe!
Lasers are most advanced in the universe!
Best Military defense in the whole universe!

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

NNS(newnited states) gets very old Planet scrambler, NNS is transported out of milky way before SUHSSS40 destroys milky way!

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

(Going to go to bed for now, try not to blow up the NNS! Goodnight guys, been great!)

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Madgamer012 of Zimoria is eating his grilled cheese sandwich next to his laptop.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

And armoria is blown-up! 2 billion were recruited before the solar system was destroyed! Kererr was kindly offered a peace treaty as he is saved but has nobody on his side not even his owntroops...
Armorian troops betray thier leader and flee to zimoria armorian lear Kererr held captive, must sign peace treaty in 20 minutes.

Kererr will be killed in 20 minutes unless he signs a zimorian peace treaty!

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

ok, now that it has been 19+ minutes milky way is destroyed yay! p.s. to new people: you can make up your own country somewhere, i did!

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Join the new unervirse, APSU!!! (Axels Powerful Space Unervirse)
I blow up everything outer then APSU with a APSU Fate Of Death Missle!
OWNED!

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

The APSUDeadlyDeathFateX Is made!
I blow up Zimoria! OWNED

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Your missle was weak compared to the Advanced technology, missles do nothing at all to the force fields in MGG(mad gamer's galaxy)and there is only one universe, so if it worked nothing would happen but everybody destroying you for trying to rename the universe. lol.
NOTHING HAPPENED
i set off a SUHPSSS(supreme ultimate high powered solar system scrambler) 40 at your solar system in
10 minutes till my laser destroys your solar system!

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Canada clones the earth and invents an impossible to destroy defence shield.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Black Aces highly powerful plant,Uthoria,has become 2x the size or earth.
*pop grows to 147.3 billion
*The JML,Johnson(Brigadier General Marcus Johnson)Missle Laser has been completed.Capable of returning any atom scrambler at 4.782x the power,and now put onto the Kill Force702,along with the QLR,with MAD ammo,is the best ship known to man kind....
*The BAR,The Black Ace Ranks have been completed,and higher ranked soldiers fight much better than low ranks.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Ok peaple we are now in the year 2999

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

I throw a stick at Uruguay!

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Then i unleash a rabid platypus on it, and then eats the stick which turns out to be a bomb, then get rabid platypus guts all over Uruguay!

Showing 106-120 of 142