ForumsForum GamesWorld conquer game,hard

142 24292
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Ok this is how it works,we will pretend this game is on WW3,each of our players will be in their country,so this means we will have allies,(since i am in canada,other account might have canada too)
So the game is to destroy the most countrys.

Here how it could work

Player 1:
I attack europe(no offense) with rabid turtle

Player 2:I attack canada(no offense) with rabid flesh eating turtle

We are in the year 2106 so be creative!

The most countrys attacked will be eliminated,the most countrys not attacked will be the winners,

its going to be kinda hard to know who wins but il make shure to update every so offen

Let the games begin!

• 142 Replies
madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Martians(non-GA ones) are recruited
Planted scrambler fired at Great Armoria
GA(greater armoria) destroyed
GA pop. fled to all other countries
planet scrambler sized down and is installed on all zimorian warfare.
Peace treaty with BA and USA still remains.

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

Um... Did you now read my post? I was shutting off all technology? Martian force field? Planet Scrambler?

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Forgot to add i destroyed with the more advanced zimorian technology

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

QLR are fired at the 500 US ships headed for Mars,403 are shot down,the rest were cargos,and required to many shots....then MAD ammo is added and 1-shot kills neutralize the rest of the cargo ships....only 500,000 Americans remain...and now they can't hear to mars,since The BAS controls it...Zimoria,can you take the rest as captives?

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

250,000 americans commit suicide as they just realize the position they're in. The other 149,000 have begged for mercy by the Zimorians, and Black Aces

*1,000 strong Americans stand together.

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

Dude. Did you not read that MArtian technoloy was the most advanced? And I was turning off all of your technology? Greater Armoria is still here... If Chuck Norris couldn't break my force field with a roundhose kick, it'll be really for you to do something... XD

All technology is turned off. The Martian planet Scrambler has been fired. Earth explodes, only a few survive, ZachCraft, Madgamer, and godofgameys. You are in space suits swimming in space for a planet to land on.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

SSS(solar system scrambler) inveted will be fired at the milky way(yes zimorians don't live in that solar system.)
Ships to travel given to all non-armorian coutries.
SSS wil be fired in 10 minutes--include that you accept the travel offer or you will get accidentaly destroyed--

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

SSSB has been invented. The SSS blocker blocks all descruction for the plant Mars and back, protecting Venus and mercury, aand not the destroyed Earth.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

I have a MAD,which stores all atoms fired by the scrambler,and is used on the ammo for my QLR...which destroyed your planet...
*all weapons and buildings are put in defence mode,and defences are made invincable,and i have to go...=D

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

The United States is destroyed.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Anti-SSSB made still continued plan of destroying milky way is here
you have till 10:00pm on the forum clock to accept my travel offer or you might get destroyed! not accepting offer from Armoria!

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

Okay, I'll destroy you while you're gone.

ZachCraft. Either you land on Mars and obey me or go on another planet and bestuck there forever with no technology.

I destroyed the Earth...

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

The remaining 1,000 survivors of the United States request safe passage to Mars.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Armorian lasers are destroyed!

RESPOND OR DIE BY LASER!

newer SupremeUltamiteHighSSS inveted(SUHSSS)

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

USA was regained on another planet next to Zimoria!USA poulation is booming already at 100 billion!

SUHSSS2 invented!

Showing 91-105 of 142