The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwho would you prefer?

23 4571
playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

spongebob,or kirby?
my class have been battling out for ages and now i think you would help us solve the prob lol

i think it should be kirby cos hes nice,and can transform into different forms!!!

• 23 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

First, learn to spell, and use capital letters. There your frineds.

And how are the two even comparable? There so much diffrent.

And kirby can't really talk, and spongebob has that going for him. So spongebob.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I think that kirby is a balla and has bragging rights. He as been in more video games, spongebob has been in like 2 kirby has been in a couple more. Also kirby has the power to inhale objects and other people. kirby all the way

I tried my best with caps and spelling skater/ :

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

SpongeBob. He's in the most epic cartoon show ever. So, yeah. SpongeBob all the way >

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I'd say Kirby because he is awesome in all the video games that I have him in. I also like that he can inhale objects.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

ok im keepin score...

Kirby:3

spongebob:2

go kirby go!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

First, learn to spell, and use capital letters. There your frineds.

Skater, don't go around judging others when you're not so great yourself. It's called "They're" and "friends". Okay?

As for the topic... Kirby! He's great on SSBB!
SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

First, learn to spell, and use capital letters.

Only real spelling mistake would be 'cos,' and even then it's not so bad... and if your going to be picky on caps, then you should capitalize names, ya know?

Kirby. Spongebob is just sooooo much more annoying. His voice, what he does, everything. Kirby can be annoying and go "hiiiiiii" a billion times, but because he's basically just an squishy ball, you can punch him (to shut him up) and he won't have any visible signs of damage!
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

spongebob,or kirby?

One can fight, the other flips burgers. I prefer burgers over violence, so I vote Spongebob.
Stacey12345
Stacey12345
143 posts
Nomad

the other flips burgers

Krabby Patties.

I love Spongebob. Mike and I watch it all the time. I don't think there's an episode that we haven't seen. I think there's a new on on today too.
supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that is what spongebob will say after he wins in this forum against kirby!
so you guessed it my vote goes to this guy.
*cue theme song*
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_z6yVBkjSsiU/SXlAbnc8u7I/AAAAAAAAAbM/H9tub27us_w/s400/Perry%5B1%5D.jpg
Why did i choose perry the platypus, well he is a secret agent has a themesong a lab and a signiture catchphrase (that platypus sound)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Krabby Patties.

Krabby Patties are a type of undersea burger. Mike should be able to tell you that.
Stacey12345
Stacey12345
143 posts
Nomad

Krabby Patties are a type of undersea burger. Mike should be able to tell you that.

Wrong. krabby patties are never once referred to as burgers. at points they are referred to as sandwiches, and patties, but never burgers.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

at points they are referred to as sandwiches, and patties, but never burgers.

It's implied. It's also implied that Squidward is homosexual, but they never say it out loud, now do they?
Stacey12345
Stacey12345
143 posts
Nomad

It's implied. It's also implied that Squidward is homosexual, but they never say it out loud, now do they?

and what evidence do you have that squidward is homosexual?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

and what evidence do you have that squidward is homosexual?

Watch a few of the later episodes and you'll understand what I'm talking about.
Showing 1-15 of 23