The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwho would you prefer?

23 4570
playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

spongebob,or kirby?
my class have been battling out for ages and now i think you would help us solve the prob lol

i think it should be kirby cos hes nice,and can transform into different forms!!!

• 23 Replies
pickola
pickola
4 posts
Nomad

i just think squidward is dumb ( maybe homosexual)

Stacey12345
Stacey12345
143 posts
Nomad

Watch a few of the later episodes and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

I've seen all of the episodes. do you have any specific evidence?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

do you have any specific evidence?

He knows all the lyrics to the Boys Who Cry songs. He loves to dance in leotards. He doesn't wear pants, despite the fact that 90% of Bikini Bottom's population is male. His last name is Tentacles, which is dangerously close to...
Stacey12345
Stacey12345
143 posts
Nomad

He knows all the lyrics to the Boys Who Cry songs. He loves to dance in leotards. He doesn't wear pants, despite the fact that 90% of Bikini Bottom's population is male. His last name is Tentacles, which is dangerously close to...

and do you realise that the fact that you think about that kind of stuff makes you seem really... well... homosexual?
Stacey12345
Stacey12345
143 posts
Nomad

I'm also surprised that you didn't mention the episode where he fell in love with patrick, when patrick had to change his identity, and dressed up as a girl. however, that one is up for interpretation.

MrNiceGuy
MrNiceGuy
73 posts
Nomad

Spongebob, he's been my childhood friend for years. He can also make the best burgers in the sea for you whenever you want. All Kirby can do is empty your fridge faster than you can say "That's mine!"

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Kirby cause his face dosnt look like a face u would punch. And he is pink and puffy.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Definitely Kirby! He makes funny sounds and is bubbly and boingy. Also, he can shift his form and is a hero for all.
Spongebob just annoys the poor town of Bikini Bottom and causes trouble. He can be a real jerkface.

So, hands down, go Kirby!

Showing 16-23 of 23