ForumsWEPRAbout the olympics in Vancouver

101 16537
heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

wgat do u think will happen in Canada. which countries or persons will win . talk about it here cuz i wanna know every ones opinion

BTW GO SWEDEN/NORWAY

• 101 Replies
heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

deutchland is in first in the medal leaderboard

n362509
n362509
16 posts
Nomad

no they arent the us has the most

n362509
n362509
16 posts
Nomad

http://www.nbcolympics.com/medals/

CB4
CB4
86 posts
Nomad

Dueutchland is germany, just to clarify for americans

JackyC
JackyC
65 posts
Nomad

I'm supporting Britain but I doubt they will win anything. Looking forward to the Olympics in London - Britain could claw some medals in if we are are home turf

Hopstar
Hopstar
15 posts
Nomad

Well as always GO GREAT BRITAIN!

P.S. Do people prefer the Winter Olympics or the Summer Olympics?

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

U.S. will dominate like always. But did ya'll see Shaun White during the half pipe run! SICKK BEAST!!!!

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

If curling was on every day, I would hate it. But because it's only every 4 years, I love watching it.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

OMG! I can't believe Slovakia beat Russia in Men's Hockey! That was a huge upset!

yielee
yielee
618 posts
Shepherd

What kind of shape do you have to be in for Skeleton? It has no brakes or steering, you just lay down and hold on. I don't see how you could get good at is.

Flippen10000
Flippen10000
14 posts
Nomad

well who i am going for is Apolo Ohino i think he is a great skater.He went through some tough things in his life and i am going for Shawn white he is so awesome and last i am going for the team USA i hope they do good this season.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Team USA is gonna win. We're ahead by a lot now.

@Yielee: Skeleton involves steering(a little bit) and starting, luge doesn't. Luge is the one that doesn't really involve skill, lol.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

to win Luge all you have to do is be is really heavy. you will fly down the hill and turns faster. and all those skinny noobs will wounder if you are cheating

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Yea man, the Luge men are very very built. most of them are ex-football players. mainly defensive line or linebackers.

yielee
yielee
618 posts
Shepherd

@alt. lol! Then they should add a new sport to the summer olympics, Waterluge. I could win gold in that one!

Showing 61-75 of 101