ForumsSupport ForumAccepting Friends

19 4597
arudis
arudis
6 posts
Nomad

yes members should accept friends no point in a friend system if you just add them auto. Well think about it trust me you guys need it

Best Regards
Henry Jorge

• 19 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I personaly think that it would be nice having to accept people as friends instead of automaticly being added to someone else's list.

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

you should be able to accept friends especially since you might not know the person

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

i totally agree. i hate when people add me to they're friends lists. the only people i add to my friends list in any game are people that i know.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

It doesnt matter if your added to a friend list.The important thing is if you add back.

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

I think that you should send friend invites that the other person has to accept. So that you aren't on a million different friend lists but don't know who any of them are.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Yes that would be ideal.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

If you don't want to be someones friend then you do not have to add them. Perhaps they may change it later on that they have invites.

Randombarry
Randombarry
69 posts
Nomad

Yes, that would be an exellent idea.I hate people adding me that i dont know.(Only happened to me once to be honest.)

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Some people just like to have lots of friends... but like nqkoi1 said earlier, the important thing is if you add back.

armoredbruno
armoredbruno
159 posts
Nomad

every one should add everyone to make new friends (that's my opinion)

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

This is an old revived topic from January. But for situations like firetail, it wouldn't bee good if you get like 50 acceptance messages a day.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I have like about 1000 people who added me but I only added 50 people. It does get annoying.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

ohhh that's good plokkey

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

I've got a compromise:

You could set things so that you can either allow all friend requests, send all friend requests to you to be considered, or block all of them.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Firetail has said to quit 3 times. Not going to happen.

You could set things so that you can either allow all friend requests, send all friend requests to you to be considered, or block all of them

I think one way friend addign isn't so bad.
Showing 1-15 of 19