ForumsSupport ForumAnyone else getting Malware??

70 20203
CGormPharmD
CGormPharmD
9 posts
Peasant

Okay, so I've been using armorgames.com for a while now without any sort of problem. I've always had adequate virus and malware protection on my computer. Starting some time in the past 5-7 days, I would click on armorgames.com and get instantly redirected to one of those "your PC may be infected!!" popups that's one of those obviously fake 'ersonal virus protection' software downloads. I wouldn't mind it, I wouldn't care, I'd treat it like I treat that Cursor Mania popup and just ignore it... but it closes my active windows when the link opens!

Sometimes it happens when I open the armorgames.com homepage... sometimes it happens when I click on certain games (most often with Mini Defense, not sure if that counts for anything) ...and sometimes it happens when I click on my profile. Normally, I wouldn't post something this simple on a community forum, but it is ONLY occuring with armorgames.com and no other websites.

I've tried updating virus and spyware protection, I've tried scanning my computer multiple times... I've tried everything I can think of. Now I turn it over to you. Is anyone else experiencing this? Can it be stopped? I wanna play more games.

• 70 Replies
Showing 61-60 of 70