ForumsForum GamesMythical creatures RPG

137 41044
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

It appears that many creatures spoken of in legends do exist. They unleash themselves on a war against humanity and other creatures races.
You are one of the races higher authority and believe that you can end this. You must.

Classes (creatures races):

Vampires

Like the ordinary Vampires except the fact that garlic or crosses do nothing to them! There are ways to kill them but this race is not so friendly. They are at war with the humans and the werewolves.

Werewolves

Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.

Highlanders

According to Legends and stories, Highlanders are immortal creatures a little bigger and taller than men which always look for something that they never find. They are searching for it across the whole Earth and although they don't support cruelty and deaths for sports, they will stop to nothing to find the missing artifact. They are the only race that is at war with everyone and none simultaneously. I mean that they can kill everyone but only the werewolves can attack to them because they are the only ones that are at war with them.

Shapeshifters

Not much is known about this race except the fact that hey are otherwise called the two-natured. They are peaceful and rare creatures that can change form whenever they want and become any kind of animals. They live undercover and are a rare race. Because they reveal to none their nature, sometimes they do not even recognize each other! Although they can be the perfect spies they are at war with none! They will try to accomplish whatever they want and stay loyal to their mission.

• 137 Replies
DavidLS
DavidLS
651 posts
Nomad

Werewolf
Name: Waydolf
Description: Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.
Skills: Stealth, Agility
Health: 100/100

Send also me choices.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Race: Shapeshifter
Skills: Stealth, Willpower

A) Keep searching for the conversations

That's okay.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ok i gotta tell you that we must wait for SilentFang. Meanwhile I send you the choices.

Storm, for you:

A) How about talking to him about our subject...?

B) Client: Do you think they will be safe there...?

C) Client: I don't know if we can learn by...

D) Client: Who knows what happen here at nights...

2 of them are right!

DavidLS
DavidLS
651 posts
Nomad

Werewolf
Description: Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.

Werewolf

C) Uppercut

PurEvil
PurEvil
409 posts
Nomad

Highlander
Name:Leod McShaws
Description:Mystery
Skills:
Vitality
Strength

I confront the leader because I think he is involved

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Sorry, but is there a private messaging system of some sort? sorry im still relatively new. BUT I'll go for a swift mid level punch

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Name:SilentFang
Age19)
DescriptionA pale face with brown mousy hair, very hard to remember,sort of blends in. Also is wearing dark green shirt with blue jeans and white shoes.)
Skills: (steel body, and fangs)
HP: 100
sorry for double post, forgot to post sheet

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

OOPS. Loone you got hit by waydolf's uppercut. Because you jumped you lose 15 health and go to 85/100. If you SilentPhantom want to send you choices tell me. Anyway you hit the highlander and he goes to 90/100. I send you (David and xayjay) the choices.

As for you Leod you face him:

Leod: In fact i am not getting out of here until you tell me where YOU transferred them.
Leader: Wha...What are you saying now?
Leod: Yeah. You transferred them. And i don't want to know only where but also why.
Leader: Get out of here you treacherous and audacious scum! Do you think you are stronger than me?
Leod: I am not getting out until you tell me.
Leader: Fine. Let's have a show!

You battle him. Send here, in the thread your attacks.

DavidLS
DavidLS
651 posts
Nomad

Werewolf

D) Double medium punch

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I just happened to check out now but i tell you that the thread will be updated only once per day. So Loone Avoids both Punches because he crouched. I'll send choices tomorrow!!!

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Age19)
DescriptionA pale face with brown mousy hair, very hard to remember,sort of blends in. Also is wearing dark green shirt with blue jeans and white shoes.)

I act as if i'm going to go for a groin kick then slam him with a jolt to the chin when he flinches (at least i hope he flinches )

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

B) Client: Do you think they will be safe there...?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Silent Phantom you cannot act like doing something. Either you do it or not. And you must answer me if you want choices or you attacks don't count!

Storm:

Client 1: Do you think they will be safe there?
Client 2: What?
Client 1: Our children! Do you think they will be safe!
Client 2: Where in the daycare? Oh my gosh! You are still such a worrier!
Client 1: I cannot even worry about my children! What shall i do then?
Client 2: Come on! Just don't worry so much! What can possibly happen to our children at the daycare?...

Wrong as it seems!

Check out the choices back and choose from A and C. B is the one you chose and D was right.

As for you Loone and waydolf, i send you the choices.

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Age19)

I'm sorry, please forgive :P and i'll take the coices please.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

A

Showing 91-105 of 137