ForumsForum GamesMythical creatures RPG

137 41054
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

It appears that many creatures spoken of in legends do exist. They unleash themselves on a war against humanity and other creatures races.
You are one of the races higher authority and believe that you can end this. You must.

Classes (creatures races):

Vampires

Like the ordinary Vampires except the fact that garlic or crosses do nothing to them! There are ways to kill them but this race is not so friendly. They are at war with the humans and the werewolves.

Werewolves

Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.

Highlanders

According to Legends and stories, Highlanders are immortal creatures a little bigger and taller than men which always look for something that they never find. They are searching for it across the whole Earth and although they don't support cruelty and deaths for sports, they will stop to nothing to find the missing artifact. They are the only race that is at war with everyone and none simultaneously. I mean that they can kill everyone but only the werewolves can attack to them because they are the only ones that are at war with them.

Shapeshifters

Not much is known about this race except the fact that hey are otherwise called the two-natured. They are peaceful and rare creatures that can change form whenever they want and become any kind of animals. They live undercover and are a rare race. Because they reveal to none their nature, sometimes they do not even recognize each other! Although they can be the perfect spies they are at war with none! They will try to accomplish whatever they want and stay loyal to their mission.

• 137 Replies
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Name:SilentFang
Age19)
DescriptionA pale face with brown mousy hair, very hard to remember,sort of blends in. Also is wearing dark green shirt with blue jeans and white shoes.)
Skills: (steel body, and fangs)
HP: 100
i agree with Xayj i rush in using cover and dodging. First thing i try to do when i get to him is grapple away the gun.

DavidLS
DavidLS
651 posts
Nomad

Werewolf
Name: Waydolf
Description: Again what you heard about them is true but they can transform any time they want to wolves or men. This race is too hostile to anyone. They are at war with all the other races.
Skills: Stealth, Agility
Health: 85/100

B) Shift to wolf and start to attack.

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

sorry, but i actually only have 90hp i keep copying it as 100 on accidnet

Age19)
DescriptionA pale face with brown mousy hair, very hard to remember,sort of blends in. Also is wearing dark green shirt with blue jeans and white shoes.)
HP: 90

Thanks, XSilentPhantomX

DavidLS
DavidLS
651 posts
Nomad

Im waiting.

snacko
snacko
10 posts
Nomad

shape shifter
Name:shyFt
Description:normally formed as a normal village boy about ten years of age
Skills:stealth, protection

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ok i am sorry that i was away from here. I will try to revive it.

You Waydolf don't allow SilentFang to get close to the highlander. However he turns his attention to SilentFang so he doesn't see Loone coming from the back who grabs his gun and aims at him.

Loone: Stop. Tell me. Why am i not supposed to extract information from your strange little team? What is so secret?
Highlander: My leader told me not to tell anyone about that. And besides, now you know my face. Nobody is supposed to live if he has seen us. So...DIE!

He tries to attack but you shoot him on the head. He dies.

Wadolf runs away.

Loone: Hey You vampire. Will you come with me on this quest for the captured Shape-Shifters?

SilentFang:

A) Yes
B) No
C) He shall give you a day to decide

Loone:

A) Go to the capital like the man in the bar told you.
B) Rest a while
C) Go to search for Waydolf

WAYDOLF:

A) Tomorrow you will follow them.
B) Rest now.
C) Follow them silently now

Answer in my profile.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Answer in my profile.

That goes only for DavidLS
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Age19)
HP: 90

doom your back! yay!!! lol XD
i will go with him i suppose. i have not much other choice.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Shapeshifter
Name: Loone shyft
Skills: Stealth, Persuasion
60 hp

A) Go to the capital like the man in the bar told you.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I am sorry meatballs but i cannot allow more people here. I changed my mind since last time someone asked to join.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I'm sorry guys but David hasn't answered yet so we cannot continue because if you continue and then he answers he will not be able to do his answer.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ok i left a comment on his profile. If he doesn't answer, we continue. And storm is missing too.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ok guys i wasn't able to update that because i am having exams on all the lessons and i have to study. I won't also be here for the summer so this thread will come back to my hands and will be updated september - october. Of course, if someone wants to update it himself all this time or some of it, leave a comment to my profile otherwise...

Have a nice summer (or winter if you are at southern hemisphere)!!!

TanithGrimm
TanithGrimm
1 posts
Nomad

Shape shifter
Name- Tanith
Age-????
Skills- Stealth, persuasion and intelligence

Raygorota
Raygorota
1 posts
Nomad

Race: Werewolf
Name: Flare
Description: As wolf: Black Body with White on tail, Red Eyes and red Tops on ears.
Skills: Strength, Stealth

Showing 121-135 of 137