ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 451151
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

they don't have many juggernaut levels. and the ones they do have, they are easy..... although, i hate my teammates, they kill the jugg and turn against me...... (x_x) once you get to be jugg, i think it's easy......

There are...3 juggernaut levels, I think.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I thought you were stuck on level 26...

Nope, remember? I told you that I had trouble on level 22. Then, I quit the campaign and went to the deathmatch.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Nope, remember? I told you that I had trouble on level 22. Then, I quit the campaign and went to the deathmatch.

What level is that?
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

What level is that?

It is one of the juggernaught levels.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

It is one of the juggernaught levels.

Berserk?
Get a rocket launcher, shield and own the juggernaut.
Try to start off as the juggernaut
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Get a rocket launcher, shield and own the juggernaut.
Try to start off as the juggernaut

Well, I just nearly beat it. Leader Human: 10 Me/Raze name 8. The others just failed.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I just nearly beat it. Leader Human: 10 Me/Raze name 8. The others just failed.

Don't attack the juggernaut if you have a weak weapon and run away from the juggernaut until you get a rocket launcher or sniper rifle or grenade launcher. If you are the juggernaut, stay away from people with rocket launchers.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Don't attack the juggernaut if you have a weak weapon and run away from the juggernaut until you get a rocket launcher or sniper rifle or grenade launcher.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I did.
If you are the juggernaut, stay away from people with rocket launchers.

There was one part when I had a sniper rifle and the current juggernaught was the leader human. I jumped up and I didn't see him. Then, he shot me with his rocket launcher. I made that mistake...=(
dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

i think i'm gonna start playing raze again cause i'm getting bored of the other games...

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Vinster, if you're having trouble with level 22 get a powerful weapon like firetail_madness said and then camp in the section of the ship that is at the bottom right, where the large shield is. 22 is the one where you are in the ship, no??? If you still have trouble, try continually restarting until you spawn as the juggernaught or close to an extremely powerful weapon.

Okay, thanks. And level 22 is on the ship, I forgot what place, I think it stranded.
dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

if it's on a ship then it's stranded that's the place where i make my `infamous'(jk) kill streaks so i love that place

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

if it's on a ship then it's stranded that's the place where i make my `infamous'(jk) kill streaks so i love that place

Well, I like the VR place the most. =)
dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

sorry for the dp but on enemys who don't have any armour like in quickmatchs and for close range then i think zapper or shotgun is a bit better than chaingun. just my opinion

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The chaingun is fantastic against robots if you can get the end of the barrel in the robots body. It is actually the best weapon against them AS LONG as you are extremely close range and can start shooting it as soon as you are in their range. If you can't, it's the worst possible gun against them because by the time the lock-time is over, you'll already be dead. 'Specially if they have a railgun/sniper, since they will shoot you with it before you can even see them.

Chaingun shows it's true potential when you have the 2x damage powerup.

IMO, the best weapon against the robots are the grenade launchers or rocket launchers, better with 2x damage powerup.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

sorry for the dp but on enemys who don't have any armour like in quickmatchs and for close range then i think zapper or shotgun is a bit better than chaingun. just my opinion

Shotgun at point blank is usually a KO, or at least almost one.
Zapper I find is best in the hands of teammates...
Showing 391-405 of 1788