ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 450973
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

oh ok

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

oh ok

I thought you played this game a lot...
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I thought that, too. Sorta surprising. =0
Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

Hey troop, I'd much appreciate some help with level 7 of the human campaign. I suck badly at this game. Sorry if someone has already posted help for that level, I didn't want to read through 44 pages of posts...

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

that's because you said excluding headshots cause i usually try to hit anyone on the head which is why the railgun is usually a one hit kill weapon for me
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

i love the railgun in quickmatch. i hate it in alien campaign..... seriously.

Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

Er... I thought this was a Raze help thread, not a Raze discussion thread?

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

Hey troop, I'd much appreciate some help with level 7 of the human campaign. I suck badly at this game. Sorry if someone has already posted help for that level, I didn't want to read through 44 pages of posts...

i had trouble with this one too when i first started to play. this is all the tips i can think of.

~(this is mean, but...) sargent J has a good shield/armor. use him as your backup, or use him as your human shield.

~have a strong weapon (eg. rocket or PGL) and when he dies, fire away!

~for me, in abandonment, (the name of the place) the best powerup is the shield. get those.

~ always aim for the enemies head.

~easy way out. it's risky, but it might work.... let sargent J do the work for you.
RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

are there any tips for it to load better then jsut turning the quality to low?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

are there any tips for it to load better then jsut turning the quality to low?

Get a better computer, get a better flash player, get a higher internet speed.
The basics...
To beat level 7 get the shield powerup, the health when you need it, the rocket launcher or sniper, the 2x damage powerup and just hide in the small shelter in the middle and shoot when you can.
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

To beat level 7 get the shield powerup, the health when you need it, the rocket launcher or sniper, the 2x damage powerup and just hide in the small shelter in the middle and shoot when you can.

yeah, that's a good way too......

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

yeah, that's a good way too......

Staying and letting AI do the work is too boring.
dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

i love the railgun in quickmatch.
yea i agree because the railgun will zap through any opponent and will keep on going until it hits a wall or something so it's a very good mega kill weapon. even though i've also noticed that when i first start a quickmatch for the first few seconds every weapon is weaker than normal until i kill like 3 people then everything is normal power again...
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

yea i agree because the railgun will zap through any opponent and will keep on going until it hits a wall or something so it's a very good mega kill weapon. even though i've also noticed that when i first start a quickmatch for the first few seconds every weapon is weaker than normal until i kill like 3 people then everything is normal power again...

It sucks that you have an unfair weapon advantage even at normal XD
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

It sucks that you have an unfair weapon advantage even at normal XD

it sucks that you have an unfair weapon AND armor advantage in level 26.

Showing 421-435 of 1788