The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458570
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Amit did you try the, elimination-25 lives-insane-long range weapons- 10 players (including yourself) yet?

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

wow lol this thread is becoming a raze chat thread. ugh i hate insane 2 hits from a pistol and poof your dead. anyway i tried it and i died like once i think..... not at all up to my usual standards>.<

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

wow lol this thread is becoming a raze chat thread.

Then tell the OP to ask a mod/admin to change the title for General Raze Discussion and move it to the flash games forum?
ugh i hate insane 2 hits from a pistol and poof your dead. anyway i tried it and i died like once i think..... not at all up to my usual standards>.<

And I thought you were really good. <.<
dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

>.< next time i'm gonna stop running around and start sniping peoples nuts then>.>

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I use railgun and snipers the most. These are amazing! We can use a Railgun followed by a Sniper in insane mode to get instant kills.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

>.< next time i'm gonna stop running around and start sniping peoples nuts then>.>

The Sniper doesn't do 1 hit KOs in insane. I don't know about the headshots though...
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Head shots don't work either but, can deal a lot of damage.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Head shots don't work either but, can deal a lot of damage.

Yes, that's right.

When I have the rocket launcher in insane, I mostly pwn. I'm alright with the sniper though...
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Sometimes, it is really difficult. I began playing from easiest now I am at medium.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Sometimes, it is really difficult. I began playing from easiest now I am at medium.

I played Easy, to normal...now I'm trying insane quite often.
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

So, you would soon be a perfect player. I wonder when multiplayer version will come.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I wonder when multiplayer version will come.

It's a maybe. Addison and JuiceTIn are waiting for a new version of flash. It's going to be a long wait, I'm predicting.
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

That would be very bad. I got a 110 kill streak yesterday in Elimination.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

That would be very bad.

Patience. It's worth the wait. So, just wait.
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Yes. I need to have patience. My accuracy was 18% some days back. It is 21% now. In the beginning I knew nothing of accuracy. So, I used to shoot here and there without any reason!

Showing 751-765 of 1788