The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458573
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

My accuracy was 18% some days back. It is 21% now. In the beginning I knew nothing of accuracy. So, I used to shoot here and there without any reason!

Really?! My accuracy was 28% but it went down to 26%....hm..
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I told you I use only snipers railguns and rockets. These mostly hit the opponents increasing our accuracy unlike chainguns and Uzis.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I told you I use only snipers railguns and rockets. These mostly hit the opponents increasing our accuracy unlike chainguns and Uzis.

I know...oh wait nevermind, I forgot then.

I usually miss my shots with the grenade launcher...
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

e easily miss when we use Grenade launchers because we need to be very close to our opponents. It means we risk our lives.

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

i just don't like grenade launcher much because there is too much arc in it. i just it like the way i aim the uzi a little higher so when it falls it'll land on the persons head and also because we have to wait for it to explode and they might run towards us and we get kill also...

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

[quote] told you I use only snipers railguns and rockets. These mostly hit the opponents increasing our accuracy unlike chainguns and Uzis.
I use every weapon the only gun im bad at is the Zapper

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

ok so i know how to use the quote system now but I didnt know you had to press enter 2ice

dnguyen
dnguyen
614 posts
Nomad

OK, I already beat the game, so I'm saying that the best weapon to use is the Grenade Launcher

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

[quote] OK, I already beat the game, so I'm saying that the best weapon to use is the Grenade Launcher

Thanks for somebody agreeing with me

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

ugh i prefer the sniper rifle for all around use and rocket launcher for long range. grenade launcher is ok i guess...

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

i need some help on lvl26 (alien campaign), i get my *** kicked every bloody time i play the lvl its frustrating!!!

well how i won the lvl was you know how there is a bar of energy that destroys anything it touches? well there is a plateform above that and what i do is either get a railgun or grenade launcher and stay there and every time a robot or human comes falling down then i shoot them. another way is you know the place where on both sides there are elevators? anyway what i like to do is jump up and if i see anything then i shoot and then when i go down then i immeadiatly jump up again so i won't get hit by a grenade or something. anyways this is how i do it. hope this helps
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

And shoot through the walls with the Uzi or Grenade launcher.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Tip: Run like heck from robots and go for the human, don't let enemy collect health, especially robots.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Also...Robots have around 400-500 HP, same as zombies.

You usually have around 100 HP.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

But the robot you control in level 6 has 1000...:P

Showing 766-780 of 1788