The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458633
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Highest Kill Streak 203...?
O.o

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Mine is still 74. =/

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Thanks a lot. It was easy getting a kill streak of 203. But, it required patience. Can you tell me how to post just image?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Thanks a lot. It was easy getting a kill streak of 203. But, it required patience. Can you tell me how to post just image?

What do you mean? You use and, and explain how to get a kill streak of 203 please.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Yes. Teach. Us. How. To. Get. A. Streak. Of. 203. Kills.

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

It is pretty easy. I told you how to increase accuracy. That way works wonders but requires patience. (I did not use that on kong).

Similarly I found a way of doing this. It requires a lot of patience. It took me one and a half hour to achieve this. The trick is as follows :-

Just start a team - deathmatch in area stranded, team size two, damage x2, friendly fire on and weapons only pistols. Just go to the rightmost area. When your teammate comes there, shoot him down. He will respawn at top right, so be ready. I kept on doing this till our teams' kills reached -200. Then, I started shooting opponents and got this kill streak.

Something that I want you to take care of. Stranded is the best area because it is small. Your teammate will always respawn at the place where no opponent is. If there is an opponent on your side, kill him or your teammate won't come there. And, with x2 damage, you can kill your friend with two headshots or three shots. This means you risk your life too. Be sure to keep your shield full in case enemies come.

This is pretty difficult. I did not die even once but, my teammate died 18 times. So, I had quite a lot of chances of losing. Then, I started using another tactic. As soon, as my teammates' life went below half, I used to shoot him down to prevent AI from getting another kill.

And, something I liked while doing this. After a few deaths, our teammate says something like &*&$@#*I am in your team. lol

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Something that I want you to take care of. Stranded is the best area because it is small. Your teammate will always respawn at the place where no opponent is. If there is an opponent on your side, kill him or your teammate won't come there. And, with x2 damage, you can kill your friend with two headshots or three shots. This means you risk your life too. Be sure to keep your shield full in case enemies come.

What about VR? It's the smallest....

And, something I liked while doing this. After a few deaths, our teammate says something like &*&$@#*I am in your team. lol

That is triggered randomly when you shoot a teammate XD
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Just checking if this works.

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae99/Amitkevincloskey/Pictures/Score.jpg

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Yes, VR is the smallest. But, I liked stranded the most because in this area AI can not come in to your side easily to ruin everything.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Seems, difficult...I'll try it.

I usually do,

Plant-Easiest difficulty-elimination- 9 players (Not including yourself)-25 lives-

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae99 ⦠/Score.jpg

You linked it -.-

Plant-Easiest difficulty-elimination- 9 players (Not including yourself)-25 lives-

I don't like plant...I usually do base or disposal....
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

This won't work that much. They always manage to get a lot of kills. And, moreover, you cannot kill all of them easily.

One minute, I made a mistake there. I meant abandonment not stranded. Stranded is not good in this respect. I always forget the name of Abandonment

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I don't like plant...I usually do base or disposal....

I do plant and VR the most.

My top 3 areas:
1.VR
2.Plant
3.Disposal
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

My top areas are -

1) Disposal
2) Abandonment
3) Plant

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I don't go on the abandonment and base area a lot.

Showing 1156-1170 of 1788