The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458627
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

yea if you can get a shield powerup and a grenade launcher and another powerful wep(to defend yourself) then if the jugg is fighting someone else go up behind and put like 5 grenades on him and run off. chances are your a jugg then.after that change to your other wep and kill as many people as possible

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

I love the Juggernaught game type I also hope we get a CTF mode in Raze 2

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I don't really like juggernaught...=/

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Why not?

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I don't know why, I just don't...

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I like juggernaught now. It feels nice stealing their kills. I completed level 21 by using a strategy. I allowed juggernaught to keep on weakening my enemies. Then, I railgunned him down and killed all others in one hit.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I had some trouble with the leader human on that level. >.<

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Yes. He was the juggernaught and had got 4 kills. Then, I railgunned him and stood on the platform near health. Anyone who tried to come there was rocketed by me in one blow!

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Well, I'm still on level 26 now...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I happen to really hate having a juggernaut with a rocket launcher.

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I agree with you. But, I always try to keep away from him till he has used all three. Then, I go to him and just use my best weapons.

By the way, I wanted to tell you that I really like the first page of this thread because it shows names of all weapons in a row.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Why go back all the way back to the first page? >.<

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

And, vinster keep n trying. You will be able to beat it surely. : )

When, I played Raze for the first time, I found it impossible and stopped playing. Then, I saw many of my friends talking about it. I began playing again. And, believe it or not my most difficult level was Level 1. I could not go past the green line! Then, after I had completed it, all levels became easy for me. Whenever, I came across a difficult level, I always used to think that when I have completed level 1, what is this level. it worked as a morale booster to me! (Will be back after an hour).

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I agree with you. But, I always try to keep away from him till he has used all three. Then, I go to him and just use my best weapons.

Yeah, hit em hard while he's reloading.

When, I played Raze for the first time, I found it impossible and stopped playing. Then, I saw many of my friends talking about it. I began playing again. And, believe it or not my most difficult level was Level 1. I could not go past the green line! Then, after I had completed it, all levels became easy for me. Whenever, I came across a difficult level, I always used to think that when I have completed level 1, what is this level. it worked as a morale booster to me! (Will be back after an hour).

I remember my first Raze days...
Couldn't air jump on level 1...died twice on level 3...
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I am lucky to be back here.
Yes, the first level was my most difficult one. Even, the second and third level looked difficult.

Showing 1126-1140 of 1788