The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458698
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, but I don't like it. It is quite like chaingun when we are far from the enemy. Many of its shots waver like they are affected by air!

Maybe they are so light that they are

I like the assault rifle when it's damage is mod-ded to x4. The chaingun shoots 3 bullets one shot. And most likely the middle one would only hit. If you really close then, you'd get all of them.

It shoots 5, actually.
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I use chaingun at the point blank range. It does a lot of damage especially if you have double damage.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

It shoots 5, actually.

Oh I thought it was 3. But like only 2 shots hit the Al.
I use chaingun at the point blank range. It does a lot of damage especially if you have double damage.

I hardly ever use the chaingun. I just dislike it. You know why I don't like it though, so I don't have to explain again, lolz.

And I've kinda stopped playing the campaign and I'm working on quick match more often. Also, I've been playing it on Kong.
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I have stopped playing it! Every time I start playing, it says create a profile. My progress gets deleted now. I have beaten the game 15 times now!

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Really? But wait, where do you play it? Armorgames or Kong? I feel lucky here. I've never gotten my progress to be deleted. Troopdude stopped playing it too. He lost a lot of progress. I wonder if firetail lost his progress. Probably not. I don't recall him saying anything about it. We haven't gotten any news on Raze 2 either. Looks like Juice-Tin and AddisonR are working on their 2 new planned games. Small Soldiers and The Gravity Game Effect thing, or whatever it's called. lolz.

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Yes. I play it on AG. Well, I think I should try it on some other site too.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

It seems to be fine on Kong. I'm not sure though. While talking about the weapons (earlier), I usually use the Shotgun for point blank ranged shots instead of the chaingun. Since shotgun at point blank range is pretty much a 1 hit KO. The chaingun needs a lot of bullets to hit in order for the Al to die. Unless it's damage id modded.

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Yes, but we don't have shotgun in alien weapons. I use shotgun for weak enemies because powerful enemies do a lot of damage. In level 26, I either go for massive kills or a one on one. I select an enemy and go for him even if that means dying but, I make sure to kill him too. It just came to my mind have you beaten level 26?

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Yeah, sucks that we don't have the shotgun but, we play as aliens so yeah...The grenade launcher and railgun seem to be the best alien weapon...I still can't beat level 26. But again, I've moved back to playing the quick match. I'll come back to it soon enough.

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I complete the game now and after that keep on playing level 26 like anything. Most of the times my scores are like this:
Kills Deaths
11 4
4 11
5 5

destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

My highest level 26 score was 10-0 with me winning.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

My highest level 26 score was 10-0 with me winning.

Proof! I demand proof!
BlooodBath
BlooodBath
44 posts
Viceroy

screenshot or it never happened

1,855 posts
Nomad

I believe destinydude. He's amazing at these games.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

screenshot or it never happened

Actually it's pics but whatever...

People always taking the armatar I'm using D:<
Showing 1396-1410 of 1788