ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458706
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
1,855 posts
Nomad

Lol, that's because you're number one firetail. how about you let me pass you? lol.

I don't think I've posted about my fave guns on Raze yet. My favorite is totally the rocket launcher. I absolutely love playing on hard to practice, and then playing on easiest to wipe everyone out in quickplay with the max people, in the VR so it's a small area, and then whoop some butt!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Lol, that's because you're number one firetail. how about you let me pass you? lol.

In your dreams

I don't think I've posted about my fave guns on Raze yet. My favorite is totally the rocket launcher. I absolutely love playing on hard to practice, and then playing on easiest to wipe everyone out in quickplay with the max people, in the VR so it's a small area, and then whoop some butt!

Like totally discover there's an AI with invincibility on and get your butt kicked!
1,855 posts
Nomad

In your dreams

Have you been stalking me???

Like totally discover there's an AI with invincibility on and get your butt kicked!

I've never lost a game in medium or lower.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

*shifty eyes* No....

I've never lost a game in medium or lower.

I have!
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I have lost many such games too.(in x4 damage). Anyone can kill you easily.
I hate it when an AI gets a rocket with invincibility shield and goes on a killing spree.
And, I like zombies. They are pretty stupid and slow. I go behind a zombie who has a railgun and zap him down before he turns around!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

And, I like zombies. They are pretty stupid and slow. I go behind a zombie who has a railgun and zap him down before he turns around!

That zombie had full life?
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

You told me directly at me, you wanted to pass firetail, lolz.

/off-topic
I hate it when an AI gets a rocket with invincibility shield and goes on a killing spree.

Then do a match in the disposal. There's only a x2 damage and heal thingy.
That zombie had full life?

Probably not.
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Yes. He had but, I did easily beat him because when he turned towards me I went to his other side. I like ??? in human campaign and Robots in alien campaign. (Both in disposal). They are real challenge.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Then do a match in the disposal. There's only a x2 damage and heal thingy.

Or base.
No powerups, at least none the AI can reach
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I am really angry and sad now. My progress has got deleted again. I have completed the game 15 times now. Can anyone out there suggest anything? I am beginning now and will see in how much time I can beat human campaign. Pretty much of a sport.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Though, the human campaign is sort of easy. I only had trouble with the Sergent Johnson ones.

Or base.
No powerups, at least none the AI can reach

Yeah.

And Amit, I can't really suggest you to do anything. just keep on beating the campaigns?
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Yeah...
I lost level 11 once. I had got 16 kills, still we lost it. Now, I won it with 11 kills. I have to beat four more levels now.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I lost both of the Sergent Johnson's twice. But I eventually beat it. The alien campaign is obvious harder.

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I agree with you. But, I love level 26. I beat all the levels again and again because I like to play level 26. Once, I reach there, I only play this level.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I dislike level 26. Lolz...Because of those robots...One I had 0 kills and 1 death playing level 26, lol. I lost 0-3 overall score. I admit the running around is fun, sometimes camping in areas...it's still, the robots, they're still annoying. With there HP at 500 full...=/

Showing 1411-1425 of 1788