ForumsGamesMMORPG/RPG please read!

311 66496
moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

Hello there! If you know of any good mmorpg or rpg with no spyware or bugs please post the good ones you know here!

Thanks
Moneychoker,

• 311 Replies
CDAWGSHEE
CDAWGSHEE
79 posts
Nomad

WOW

Lain
Lain
176 posts
Nomad

I'm partail to guild wars. The graphics are at least as good as WoW's, and not so cartoony. Also, there's no monthly fee, which makes my wallet love it almost as much as me

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

RUNESCAPE! the free-player has gone up and it requires no download, if you like leveling up on a day-to-day basis and making your buisness skills better it is the perfect game for you (if the right person this game could prove to be very addicting also).

masterblake9
masterblake9
58 posts
Farmer

Age of Conan, Ragnarok (free servers), Mabinogi, MapleStory, Runescape, World of Warcraft, Secret of Solstice, Flyff, Rappelz, Corum, Trickster, Diablo 2, Starcraft, Lord of the Rings Online, 9 Dragons, 2 Moons, EverQuest(2), Dream of Mirror online, Fiesta online, Phantasy Star Episode 1,2,3,4 (free server), Starwars Galaxies, and World of Pirates.

I have played all of these extensively (except LOTR). Most are free. Some I labeled as "free server" which means you can google one. All are free except LOTR, StarWars, WOW, Conan and Everquest I think. Mabinogi is just a demo in a certain sense, unless you sell stuff to other players for nexon points on Maplestory, which is also made by Nexon. Runescape is also a demo, though a long one. Diablo 2 and Starcraft can be bought in stores or online (can't wait for Starcraft 2!) The rest are free to enjoy. They all have my highest recommendations, as these are just a few of the games I've played. I'm gonna go get a life now. Hope this helps!

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

militarymayhem its so damn addictive

Gaming_For_Fun
Gaming_For_Fun
29 posts
Nomad

RuneScape is pretty good and they have a huge update planned to make better graphics. WoW is good if you can afford it. Adventure Quest, Mech Scape and Dragon Fable are all pretty decent aswell.

Polcher
Polcher
95 posts
Nomad

I pefure Guild Wars....doesn't matter which one you want to buy...Factions and Eye of the North best(Find it at most Walmarts and Targets despert go to Gamestop..)...so...there

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

Everquest, but it has bugs unless u buy just the last expansion that came out, which was Secrets of Faydwer, and you also have to pay monthly

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

world of warcraft ( though it will slow your computer if its not a good computer) maple story, rune scape, club penguin, roblox (but you need a realy good computer for it),vmk (vurtual magic kingdom)(but its for like 5-10 year olds)and yea thats it (p.s. i play all of these exept world of warcraft but im fixing that)

dgw91
dgw91
35 posts
Nomad

umm most of the mainsteam ones have been said..... so let's do some non mainstream ones.

Well you have Tibia witch has horrible graphics, but you get alot for the free accounts and its alot of fun.

Then you have Lunia witch is the same deal as tibia as it has bad graphics with good game play

theres bots and rumblefighter witch are both good but may have been said before though

tyr36
tyr36
69 posts
Nomad

9 dragons is for free on www.9dragons.acclaim.com

whitestorm
whitestorm
11 posts
Nomad

Conqueronline

cool9654
cool9654
50 posts
Nomad

runescape, the poekmon moon, mechquest, tppc, last choas, and world of warcraft.

Kamacaz
Kamacaz
133 posts
Nomad

None. All these games suck.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

the best is probably world of warcraft, but its gonna take about 15$ a month

Showing 106-120 of 311