ForumsGamesMMORPG/RPG please read!

311 66439
moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

Hello there! If you know of any good mmorpg or rpg with no spyware or bugs please post the good ones you know here!

Thanks
Moneychoker,

• 311 Replies
nastymoon
nastymoon
116 posts
Nomad

Uncharted Waters Online, Perfect World, Dota, Cabal, RF Online.

Brad1185
Brad1185
60 posts
Nomad

I think that Runescape is awesome, even though there are some things that I would change about it.

starcraftfan123
starcraftfan123
254 posts
Nomad

Pirates of the carribean online is pretty good, not to mention a good sized community and helpful admins. It also has the occasional code for a super-powerful weapon for members, so nobody has to grind too long once they get into upper levels. Not only that, but as the game gets older, they up the difficulty slowly, so those weapons can be the key to winning giant battles.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

I played that pirate game...it was garbage

starcraftfan123
starcraftfan123
254 posts
Nomad

I played that pirate game... it was garbage

Only if you don't have membership. Honestly, i was being to much of an advertiser. If you don't buy the membership, it's actually pretty darn boring. (and THERE IS MASSIVE GRINDING for NON-members.)
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

AruaRose
Tes IV Oblivion
Risen
Final Fantasy games
Conquer online is fun if you play with friends
Tes III Morrowind

mordecai1031
mordecai1031
156 posts
Nomad

There is a website called mmohut.com that i use to find all my MMo's they have Free to play, browser based, free trials, the works. no bugs and on most of the videos, a guy actually demos the different MMo's for you to get a look at it before you download. the website has no viruses and even has links to the games websites if you choose to download it. its a valuable resource for all gamers so i suggest giving it a try

AndyDGS
AndyDGS
91 posts
Nomad

anyone plays Spiral Knights?)

oh btw SWTOR gonna come out soon.. It'll be a subscription (pay per month) MMO, as I heard, but personally I can't wait for this game P: it's from BioWare <3

ryuta123
ryuta123
37 posts
Nomad

I say combat arms,Crossfire,Dragon nest,Shaiya,Grand Fantasia,League of Legends,Eden Eternal and Aika online.
I say Aeria games makes good MMO RPG games and Nexon too.

Showing 301-309 of 311