ForumsThe Tavernwhat do you carry around with you?

215 36753
charley123
charley123
173 posts
Nomad

like what do you almost allways have like in your backpack,bag,sack,car etc

i would have D&D books, banagrams, blink, water, mini chinees checkers, dicebag with dice inside of it, and sometimes my laptop

• 215 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Oooh, I like the looks of the one on the left.

Classic Bowie knife blade. Looks like 420-440 stainless. Full tang construction, yet with a riveted handle. Nice sheath as well, guessing it is the kind that you put on your belt.

Almost tempted to take a picture of mine...hmm...maybe.

ExplosiveDynamite
ExplosiveDynamite
316 posts
Nomad

Do it devoidless, I wanna see how crazy you really are..

Also typo murderator.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Ash you have a pretty impressive collection of blades. How do you manage to carry all these knives?

ps. I have a knife like the first one. I use it to cut cakes.

ExplosiveDynamite
ExplosiveDynamite
316 posts
Nomad

Oh.. and ashlee, why do you carry around so much knives apart from the fact of living in texas?

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Here are the ones I carry.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc103/Xlorn/IMG_20110121_123348.jpg

The first two are my normal knives. The bottom one, obviously, is not.

ExplosiveDynamite
ExplosiveDynamite
316 posts
Nomad

Those things.. are very sharp, I would really hate to meet you holding one of those..

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

The one I carry on my belt is a pakistani knive. It has a curved balde, the tip is ridiculously sharp.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Classic Bowie knife blade. Looks like 420-440 stainless. Full tang construction, yet with a riveted handle. Nice sheath as well, guessing it is the kind that you put on your belt.

Aye! You are correct! However, your knives..wow. *drools*

[quote]Ash you have a pretty impressive collection of blades. How do you manage to carry all these knives?[/url]

In my survival backpack! The Colombia one I keep hinged on the outside. My larger knife, I will keep on my hip if I am working in the field. My pistol is harnessed to my ribs most days.

[quote]why do you carry around so much knives apart from the fact of living in texas?[/url]

I use them almost daily in the kind of work I do. Right now I am typing this on my iPhone. I was just 40 ft up in a tree and had to actually use my larger knife to cut out a rope that grew into the tree, looks like 5 or so years ago?
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I'm an idiot. I started typing [quote.] and ended them with url.

*curses iPhone and lack of focus*

ExplosiveDynamite
ExplosiveDynamite
316 posts
Nomad

Yea.. I do that as well sometimes, I type something completely different towards whyat I mean, when I'm tired.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

ipod definately i always need music with me.

sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

i usually have chapstick, phone, wallet, money, knife or any other sharp object,

sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

@Devoidless: those are very nice knives. as i am a fellow knife coneseur i know those gerbers werent that cheap

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Well generally I carry my keys to my car, house, and my wallet, along with a pocketknife and my phone.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I usually carry around twenty bucks on the chance I feel lie buying something somewhere, a pencil and a bunch of miscellaneous junk.

Showing 106-120 of 215