ForumsThe Tavernwhat do you carry around with you?

215 36754
charley123
charley123
173 posts
Nomad

like what do you almost allways have like in your backpack,bag,sack,car etc

i would have D&D books, banagrams, blink, water, mini chinees checkers, dicebag with dice inside of it, and sometimes my laptop

• 215 Replies
shjack180
shjack180
53 posts
Shepherd

I carry around my wallet, a pen, and one of my folding knives. I always wear a watch. When I take my backpack to school, I keep my books, wallet, and keys in it.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Whenever I go to school, I bring my wallet (with my id) and sometimes my phone...
In my backpack I have all the folders and junk I need for class, books for classes, a flash drive for when I have to do projects on the computer, a calculator for math, and some pens/ pencils.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I always wear my long, brown-coat wherever and whenever I go. In the pockets are - my laser pointer, my universal remote control, a bottle-opener, some spare earphones (just in case), about 5 tic-tac mints inside a plastic egg-shaped box (I play with them when I'm stressed), 3 dice (2 of them are the variety used when playing Warhammer 40K and the other is your average board-game dice) and some old receipts that have sentimental value.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

What I carry with me is my key's, wallet, some codes for notepad, 2 full student passes metro cards, some gum, some matches, phone, MP3 player with headphones, pocket knife, deck of cards, and some change if I ever feel like using a vending machiene instead of getting something a meaner way.
For my backpack all I can think of right now is notebooks, hallpass (goes in pocket during school), cursed wooden figure (i dunno why i STILL have it in there), some reeds (I don't play any instrements), second deck of cards (cheat deck if I ever feel like pulling it out), and then some things I thought might be useful to take incase I ever have to spend the night in the street (i dunno why but i like being prepared).

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i carry around my ipod or usually a soccer ball is with me but the Ipod is always with me

Apeman
Apeman
10 posts
Nomad

A knife, to stab perverts.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

My cellphone to text people.My wallet (ca$h flo). My backpack. Usually some kind of drawing pad, and pen, you never know when there's going to be a sudden burst of inspiration. Gameboy to make music and play Pokemonz.
And during school, I'll probably be carrying my books and stuff.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

anybody else think that the ammount of weapons you guys carry is a bit much?

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

Mostly a wallet and sometimes some keys. I don't really like to carry a cellphone with me because it can kill any chance you'll have kids, forget the word for it.
When I go into town I usually also brink my trusty pocket notebook and a pet.

urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

isome times carry arround my wallet and phone
(in case i get bored)

oh i also sometimes bring a knife

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

money, keys, phone

if its dark and im scared of being mugged

money, phone, keys, stick, large stick.

i trained in self defence.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Usually just a phone. Maybe a pen just in case I need it for something cause you never know when it's necessary to write something (notepad might help too). But other than that I don't carry much.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I have a bag.
It usually has:
A flash light
A knife
Money
Nail clipper
Daily planner
And other things in it.

killerlipper
killerlipper
9 posts
Peasant

a knife ,lighter, smokes, keys and my cellphone

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Cell phone, iPod Touch, earbuds, iPod charging cable. Not much; pretty much just what I'd need.

Showing 121-135 of 215