ForumsThe Tavern[necro] What language would you like to learn?

196 29404
bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

Yes, I know...Langeage is spelled wrong. But yeah pretty self explanatory, just post a langeage that you'd like to learn.

As for me, I'd like to learn German.

• 196 Replies
WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

Machine language.
You know with all the zeroes and ones...
And sometimes a TWO!

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

You know with all the zeroes and ones...

Binary?

I don't want to learn another language. I'm happy with English.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Me? German or French I guess, though it's hard being trilingual already.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

I Would like to learn, German, French, Portuguese, Japanese, ummm... that's about it.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I already know German. Or.. I did. Until I forgot.

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

Acctually, I would like to create my own language and have my freinds learn that, so that we can talk and no one would be able to tell what we are saying.

Stormcutter
Stormcutter
267 posts
Nomad

german, french, spanish, italian, and much much more.

saphyr
saphyr
30 posts
Nomad

Hm... I want to knew all in english and german.

I'm french, if you ask for english

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Acctually, I would like to create my own language and have my freinds learn that, so that we can talk and no one would be able to tell what we are saying.

Yeah that would be a good idea, but it's too many words to make, it would be hard, and your friends would had to study a lot that language to know it completely.
valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

True, but maybe it could be a simple language and all of my friends could hep me create it so that we all would know the same amount as every one else.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Well of course, you can't make a whole language entirely, too many words, i have seen that there are above 120 thousand words in the whole world, making a simple language will just make less words, the more the less words there are, the more people are gonna find your language hard to talk with.

cearth2
cearth2
37 posts
Nomad

Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, and what not

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

Well of course, you can't make a whole language entirely, too many words, i have seen that there are above 120 thousand words in the whole world, making a simple language will just make less words, the more the less words there are, the more people are gonna find your language hard to talk with.

Exactaly. If no onw can understand it than no onw can decifer it.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I think if you are trying to create your own language, it would easier to be use finger language or body language.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Body language is pretty much universal though, it would be hard to come up with anything of the sort that would be hard to decipher... Unless you have a girl help you(I don't think anyone can understand theirs), but that's beside the point.

Showing 46-60 of 196