ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! Theme: Snorlax (Page 84-5)

870 454242
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

HI HELLO HOW ARE YOU HOW HAS YOUR DAY BEEN THATS GOOD I HOPE THE REST OF YOUR DAY IS GOOD ETC ETC ETC

Welcome to the new Draw that Pokemon!

The old thread was getting quite long, and burdened by Estel decided to make it MS Paint only. We eventually made it all art programs, however it then made the title verrrryyy lonnngggg.

So, this is the brand new fresh clean wiped clear thread, with some ubertastic new rules (basically same as last time)!

Rules:

The pictures must be somehow related to the theme, which is a Pokemon, and must conist mainly of that one. Other pokemon can be included, however it will be the theme pokemon that will be judged.

The pictures must be appropriate, so no Pokefurryness or I herd yu liek mudkipz graphic references.

The prize at the end of each round will be to pick the theme of the next round. There will be no merit prize unless otherwise stated.

Any art program may be used.

Lineart is accepted, as long as it is clearly different to the original drawing. It may be helpful to link to the reference image. However, on this note, entries that are more original and different to the common poses may be likely to do better at judging. BE ORIGINAL!

Please do not copy the drawings of anyone else, as this is plaugerism and is ILLEGAL! If you do so you will be immediately disqualified and futher action may be taken by the Mods. However, if you believe that a picture is copied, please do not make a fuss of it in the thread - instead post a comment on either my profile, Cenere's or Zophia's (as they are the two moderators who frequent this contest most).

Please do not bug the judge about when the judging will be, as this is extremely annoying - and it will turn up eventually, but you must remember that judges do have lives...

If the winner of the previous contest does not post a new theme within FOUR days, then a new one will be chosen by the judge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Already Used Pokemon:

This is a list of all the pokemon which have been used in this contest before.

Mudkip (old old thread)
Pikachu
Psyduck
Poliwags
Gengar
Lugia
Turtwig
Meow
Electrode
Gloom
Oddish
Caterpie
Mareep
Charmeleon
Muk
Shelgon
Growthie
Marill
Furret
Quilava
Horsea
Swellow
Larvitar
Spheal
Teddiursa
Probopass
Sudowoodo
Moltres
Dratini
Squirtle Crossed with Charmander (Sideround)
Hithmonchan
Wynaut
Sandshrew
Ponyta

Old Thread

~~~~~~~~

Well, this first round of this new contest was chosen by the final winner of the last contest, Hectichermit.

So...

Theme: Mr. Mime
Deadline for Entries: Monday 3rd April

Happy Pokemoning!

(Oh and Estel, I stuck by this - AFTER YOU DITCHED IT. I was going to post the first one, but you got to it first...so nerrr)

• 870 Replies
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

As usual, Cenere has pwned. @FallenSky: How the hell is that gun being held up? Magic? LOL. =P

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Possum, don't mess with McKrow!
If pokemon can throw fire, ice and lightning, they sure as hell can hold guns!

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

is the other things gonna be judged?

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

They have, but the judging post was fairly less complete, I guess it was judged in a hurry; it only stated the actual winner, which was of course Cenere.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Did just write a long post to have it disappear...silly phone.

The full judging will turn up soon enough...I have 2 exams left

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae163/Gametesta/tehlulz.jpg

eh. With a mouse its the best i can do. Dont have a fancy pad.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Dont have a fancy pad

Try to find a scanner, it's the tool the god sent us to put hand drawn art on the internet, and it's awesome!
The only thing I'll say is; a beak AND a mouth..Whaaa!?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Judging will arrive for both rounds tomorrow!

GOO PEOPLE DRAWW!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hurp dee durr.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Murkrowinthestatic2.png

Static is fun.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

That is amazing Zophia! I'm nearly left speechless..

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

The only thing I'll say is; a beak AND a mouth..Whaaa!?

Yeah I didn't really think that one through.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yeah I didn't really think that one through.

I lol'd.

Also can't wait for judging. 2x the awesomeness!
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Okay, Zophia officially pwnd everyone.
I guess the fact that pokemon are very easy to draw makes it easier to picutre them relly awesomely.
In any case, Good job Zoph, what's the next theme?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well, Victreebell is first up in tonights super judging! Since this round is a bit outdated, I will not do too much commenting...I think...

Champions Exhibit - FallenSky

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/FallenSky/img001.jpg

Well these graphity chums look like they are up to no good! This is a superb sketch, with the emotions and intentions of the pokemon executed excellently (say those last two words five times fast!)

First Place - (As we already know) Cenere

Once again Cen dresses those pixels to impress! I like the colours in this piece, as well as the way that you have integrated the pokemon into a situation which could be found in this world (i.e. a glade of pitcher plants).

The textures also look very realistic.

And you cut a bit of the tree at the left :P

You have already picked the next pokemon, which was Murkrow.

Second Place - Kacboy

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4382/pwnd3.png

Ah humour, the essence from which Victory doth peal like the mornings of summer.

It is good to see Brock being eaten again, I must admit! His expression is once again worth about $20.

I must note that the colour of the body outline should be different to the lips...but minor detail...

Third Place - Zega

http://content.screencast.com/users/Zega96/folders/Jing/media/6ecb783a-b353-4971-b5fd-7a1f582e643a/2010-05-24_2024.png

Oooo....long URL...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

A good entry Zega, very cute! It makes me go awww...poor little scared Bellsprout...

Other Entries...

fletch fletch fletch...

The Floating Award - Buenothebear

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy114/falconpaanch/IMG_1414.jpg?t=1274621685

I am sure that that cloud is going to fall from the sky...because it looks like a bush...

Well done on this pokemon, it looks gooood. The tree is not connected to anything...so it also may fall!

Keep up the good work!

The Ahahahahah you're so not funny award - GuitarHeroFTW

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3130/victrebell.png

So clever...aren't you!

Could have taken a bit more effort...such as looking up what the pokemon actually was...but overall it is slightly funny and an alright entry! =P

LiveInPeace's (heh) entry was not counted as he did not draw the image...

~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is it! Ummm...more to come later...

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I wtf'd at the link you gave me KR o.o

Showing 331-345 of 870