ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! Theme: Snorlax (Page 84-5)

870 454243
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

HI HELLO HOW ARE YOU HOW HAS YOUR DAY BEEN THATS GOOD I HOPE THE REST OF YOUR DAY IS GOOD ETC ETC ETC

Welcome to the new Draw that Pokemon!

The old thread was getting quite long, and burdened by Estel decided to make it MS Paint only. We eventually made it all art programs, however it then made the title verrrryyy lonnngggg.

So, this is the brand new fresh clean wiped clear thread, with some ubertastic new rules (basically same as last time)!

Rules:

The pictures must be somehow related to the theme, which is a Pokemon, and must conist mainly of that one. Other pokemon can be included, however it will be the theme pokemon that will be judged.

The pictures must be appropriate, so no Pokefurryness or I herd yu liek mudkipz graphic references.

The prize at the end of each round will be to pick the theme of the next round. There will be no merit prize unless otherwise stated.

Any art program may be used.

Lineart is accepted, as long as it is clearly different to the original drawing. It may be helpful to link to the reference image. However, on this note, entries that are more original and different to the common poses may be likely to do better at judging. BE ORIGINAL!

Please do not copy the drawings of anyone else, as this is plaugerism and is ILLEGAL! If you do so you will be immediately disqualified and futher action may be taken by the Mods. However, if you believe that a picture is copied, please do not make a fuss of it in the thread - instead post a comment on either my profile, Cenere's or Zophia's (as they are the two moderators who frequent this contest most).

Please do not bug the judge about when the judging will be, as this is extremely annoying - and it will turn up eventually, but you must remember that judges do have lives...

If the winner of the previous contest does not post a new theme within FOUR days, then a new one will be chosen by the judge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Already Used Pokemon:

This is a list of all the pokemon which have been used in this contest before.

Mudkip (old old thread)
Pikachu
Psyduck
Poliwags
Gengar
Lugia
Turtwig
Meow
Electrode
Gloom
Oddish
Caterpie
Mareep
Charmeleon
Muk
Shelgon
Growthie
Marill
Furret
Quilava
Horsea
Swellow
Larvitar
Spheal
Teddiursa
Probopass
Sudowoodo
Moltres
Dratini
Squirtle Crossed with Charmander (Sideround)
Hithmonchan
Wynaut
Sandshrew
Ponyta

Old Thread

~~~~~~~~

Well, this first round of this new contest was chosen by the final winner of the last contest, Hectichermit.

So...

Theme: Mr. Mime
Deadline for Entries: Monday 3rd April

Happy Pokemoning!

(Oh and Estel, I stuck by this - AFTER YOU DITCHED IT. I was going to post the first one, but you got to it first...so nerrr)

• 870 Replies
LiveInPeace29
LiveInPeace29
468 posts
Nomad

I'll actually try to draw the murkrow... and I mean make it look like a pokemon... not one of my usual things. Is that ok? Or did I tick you all off with the victreebell a little to much?

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Second place AGAIN! Dang. Those mods are hard to beat. I don't have a chance with my Murkrow though so I don't mind this round.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Those mods are hard to beat

Well just Strop,Zophia, and Cenere.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Hey, at least I won't be competing the next month or two.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hey, at least I won't be competing the next month or two.

Naww...no Cenny for the next month or two...that will be simply horrible...

The judging of the Murkrow round will be underway shortly...
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Well, I woulda entered, but I haven't had time to whip up something crappy in paint, lol.

May I suggest Pokemon number #500 Mijumaru for next round? (YAY FOR 5TH GENERATION)

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

whip up something crappy in paint,

The judging of the Murkrow round will be underway shortly

Awesome!
kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

no Cenny for the next month or two...that will be simply horrible...

lol, do you mean it will be chaos or there will just be lots of bad entries? (no offense intended)

May I suggest Pokemon number #500 Mijumaru for next round? (YAY FOR 5TH GENERATION)

Good idea. 5th gen FTW!
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Fifth gen for the win...Hmmm that remains to be proved...New pokemons always tend to get more and more...shabbier...
Just think about ludicolo, luvdisc, nosepass and the likes of those for example. Or...Lickylicky!!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

No way! The gear Pokemon is Pwntacular!
Fifth gen for the win...Hmmm that remains to be proved...New pokemons always tend to get more and more...shabbier...

Do you think that Grimer and Muk were original? At least Lickylicky was an evolution with different attributes. Muk looks like a bigger Grimer!

I could ramble about this for plentyful hours.
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

Wow. I can't believe this is still alive ._.

Vote for meguroko on the next round! xDDD

Might enter when I get a mouse. ._.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Do you think that Grimer and Muk were original? At least Lickylicky was an evolution with different attributes. Muk looks like a bigger Grimer!

Well muk was certainly not original, but at leats it looked cool.
Lickylicky looks just, hideous and ridiculous.
I didn't say that they were not original, just that they were shabby.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I didn't say that they were not original, just that they were shabby.

You're just not used to them yet.

So. Judging?
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

You're just not used to them yet

Well, I'm quite the pokefreak actually, I got almost all games, back to even yellow and red. No, no, I think it's really just my tastes in pokemon; I find them terrible looking, plus, I stopped being a fan of normal pokemon when I was, like, 11. I learned that a persian with thunder/fireblast/blizzard/hyper beam wasn't really good lol ^^.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Meow!

Judging is actually being worked on as I type...(FASTER KITTENS FASTER)...and will arrive shortly...

Sorry about all the delays...

Showing 346-360 of 870