analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Art, Music, and Writing → Spring Armatar Contest
Hello Armor Gamers!
Spring is finally here! And with the change of the seasons, so arrives the Spring Armatar Contest!
You can submit your own original armatars to this thread following the theme of the Spring. If it meets our quality standards, I will add it to the 1AP armatar section for all members to use! You can reference previous contests for a better idea of what this is all about here. You can also check out a few select returning Spring armatars from 2009 in the 5AP section.
There are some guidelines, and unless your entry follows these set of rules it will not be accepted.
1. Must be appropriate. Cannot be offensive or profane in nature. Try to keep it clean!
2. The entry must be square, and at least 100x100 pixels in dimension.
3. Must scale down well to 100x100. So if it is larger, make sure that it will still look good when it is scaled down to armatar size. A few suggestions about this:
- Sometimes simple is better. If you go into a lot of detail, it might not look as great when you scale it down. So just keep in mind what the final size will be.
- If you are able to do vector, that can help with the sharpness of the image. However, since they are so small this probably isn't a big issue.
4. Must be completely original. You cannot use elements from other piece of artwork, the entire armatar must be 100% original.
5. Must be Spring themed.
Good luck! And I look forward to seeing great armatars =)
- 420 Replies
z0mg; needed a re-cropping on that one.
Chocolate Bunny Nomnom...
I painted this in my paint idk if it looks like a photo-manipulation its not. The background was made in gimp B)
I love the bunny!!!! I want a dark chocolate one now, with one ear eaten.
to change to 100x100 in Paint, go to:
Image > Attributes
how do you make the armatars??? i have really good ideas, but don't know how to make and show it!!!!
Make it using paint or whatever art program your computer has. That's what I do.
On the first page, it was stated that there was 'no certain programs required' so there was no need to worry
Is it just me, or do they look extremely alike?
o.0 They do. Though I didn't use that picture as a reference or anything.. I just thought of the sky.. and the color of flowers in spring Lol
My first entry has arrived!
Ernie that's a uh... pretty odd- looking flower there. xD
Ernie that is one evil flower.
You can post more than one, right?
You don't need to choose one final entry, either (if you can post more than one) .....um...right?
I have a few more scenes, sooo.
Let me check what I can do :P
Nice evil flower Ernie.
That flower is the best of my artistic abilities, and everyone seems to like it, so I'd be very disappointed if it didn't make it.
Thread is locked!