ForumsArt, Music, and WritingSpring Armatar Contest

420 85149
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers!

Spring is finally here! And with the change of the seasons, so arrives the Spring Armatar Contest!

You can submit your own original armatars to this thread following the theme of the Spring. If it meets our quality standards, I will add it to the 1AP armatar section for all members to use! You can reference previous contests for a better idea of what this is all about here. You can also check out a few select returning Spring armatars from 2009 in the 5AP section.

There are some guidelines, and unless your entry follows these set of rules it will not be accepted.

GUIDELINES:
1. Must be appropriate. Cannot be offensive or profane in nature. Try to keep it clean!
2. The entry must be square, and at least 100x100 pixels in dimension.
3. Must scale down well to 100x100. So if it is larger, make sure that it will still look good when it is scaled down to armatar size. A few suggestions about this:
- Sometimes simple is better. If you go into a lot of detail, it might not look as great when you scale it down. So just keep in mind what the final size will be.
- If you are able to do vector, that can help with the sharpness of the image. However, since they are so small this probably isn't a big issue.
4. Must be completely original. You cannot use elements from other piece of artwork, the entire armatar must be 100% original.
5. Must be Spring themed.

Good luck! And I look forward to seeing great armatars =)

• 420 Replies
BeastMode10
BeastMode10
374 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know when the deadline is? I have an idea, except I don't have the time to draw it out.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/7439/tearofspring.png

Hope that works! Yay it does! Oh well, i was sort of sad for something personal, so i came up with this! i name it (Tear of Spring)! Hope you like it!

Laargirof
Laargirof
10 posts
Nomad

i like it what programm did u use?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Does anyone know when the deadline is?

Summer. :P

i was sort of sad for something personal, so i came up with this!

Ironic that you made the teardrop happy...
Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

I made the teardrop happy, cause i wanted to be happy, somehow it made me weirdly happy! lol, wait a sec, did you like it? ._.

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

I did!!

It's cool And I think it's better than mine (p.5)

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Thanks!
Which one is yours? *checks previous pages*

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/near100100.png

That one looks really creepy, but really cool! If it appears in the set, i will use it!
Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

Um when is the dateline? Thanks!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

That one looks really creepy

You quoted a picture? I don't think you actually have to quote it. xD

Um when is the dateline?

The deadline, you mean? Not until the beginning of summer.
Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

You mean the deadline of this contest, right?
Summer.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post, but i clicked submit right after Ernie posted, and i want to reply to his comment.

You quoted a picture? I don't think you actually have to quote it. xD

Doesn't matter, hey do you guys know when Carlie checks all the armies of this thread and start putting them in the 1 AP list of armie's?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

but i clicked submit right after Ernie posted

There's a 15 minute difference between my post and your post. It's not like my post just came out of the blue. :P

do you guys know when Carlie checks all the armies of this thread and start putting them in the 1 AP list of armie's?

When she comes online, and sees some armatars to put into that section.
Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

There's a 15 minute difference between my post and your post. It's not like my post just came out of the blue. :P

Oh then i'm mistaken... lol
Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

I'll try again:

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8363/springarmaturecontest.jpg

Showing 61-75 of 420