ForumsThe Tavern[necro] The AG April Fools Prank

62 15363
TheCheeseMaker
TheCheeseMaker
349 posts
Nomad

Look at the top of the screen. Would you click on it. They say they want to "disable" an April Fools Prank that they say they made already. What do you think it is?

• 62 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Arrg! that's almost twelve times today! And half of those were from watching the video...

Remember that you can only lose once every 30 minutes. Once you lose, you are immune for that half hour.

They were actually. I tried to track down Strop's prank thread but they deleted it I guess.

I feel kind of bored. The pranks last year were waaaaayyyyy better, it seems.

I don't really mind, April Fools isn't that big of a thing.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I don't really mind, April Fools isn't that big of a thing.

I know, but because of last year's April Fools I expected that they would follow suit this year and make something better. Maybe they're planning on leaving us without pranks.
Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Hey, it'd be the third! I have more than 1000 too.

Third and with most Clicks of all of them, so.. AG would be the king of it, not fun actually, C'mon AG! Don't disappoint your family! Your kids, Your grandson's, your grandaughter's, your son's, your daughter's, your cousin's, your fathers, your mommy's, your dads, your daa daa, but don't forget firetaily! He's your fav son! , oh & your grandaunt's and your uncle's, and your granduncle's and your aunt's, and your big grandson, and your little grandson, and Carlie, and Super Big Little Son, and lil_gangsta_blaze, and super man, and elastic girl, and no more comments, and bla bla.
Please don't quote the above, it makes me giggle

Don't listen to the above, it's a lie.

Nevermind all that, it's all gibberish...

Excuse me, i was just bored.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I know, but because of last year's April Fools I expected that they would follow suit this year and make something better. Maybe they're planning on leaving us without pranks.

Or maybe they're still working on something, but it's highly doubtful.
I wish something random would spring on us like if you clicked forums a random cow would come out of nowhere and wipe a windshield.
Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Maybe they're planning on leaving us without pranks.

That would be the most EPIC Ultimate Super Enormous and no words for it Great April Fool's joke, but it ain't funny overall.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Or maybe they're still working on something, but it's highly doubtful.

Me too. Sadly, April Fools ends in a couple of hours. Unless they are intending on surprising us within that time.

I wish something random would spring on us like if you clicked forums a random cow would come out of nowhere and wipe a windshield.

Yeah, that would be funny. What if AG was made upside down?

Has anyone checked Newground's joke?
Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Has anyone checked Newground's joke?

Indeed i did! KEVIN BACON!
Seen movies of him, but c'mon! that was just silly.
What if AG was made upside down?

Holy cra.. dung! That would be insane. people would be like: Whaaat?
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I could see people looking upside down trying to atain pts.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I could see people looking upside down trying to atain pts.

Could you quote what your replying to so that we can understand what your trying to say?

Seen movies of him, but c'mon! that was just silly.

What about Kong's?
Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Or if the whole page would be distortion'd and we couldn't click stuff right, and if we clicked it would open something else, instead of the desired?

Or maybe the whole site turns pink? i mean, Pink buttons, Pink Background, Girly Rank Images, Your armatar would turn into a girly pink pony? AWESOME! and funny.

I Wonder what AG is planning *gets into the company's building and robs important info*

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

What about Kong's?

They got a rick roll video. But it is kinda obvious.

As far as I know, they replace the words "I" and "My" with Kevin Bacon. The result is odd.

Holy cra.. dung! That would be insane. people would be like: Whaaat?

I have a site where you can make a page's text upside down.
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

as far as i can tell, the prank is a fail. -shurgs- thats my opinion on it anyway.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

as far as i can tell, the prank is a fail. -shurgs- thats my opinion on it anyway.

I just woke up again, and the good prank was to be Lige terrorizing the forums. Nemo said himself that they would give him powers for a day, but sadly Lige didn't know.

The prank of rickrolling was a fail.

Now it's too late....

Should of told Lige.....
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

if i'd known i would of told him my self, plus help him choose threads for locking and moving lol.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Lige is an awesome person. But if he were a mod, this place would be scary. Seriously.

Showing 31-45 of 62