ForumsThe Tavern[necro] The AG April Fools Prank

62 15365
TheCheeseMaker
TheCheeseMaker
349 posts
Nomad

Look at the top of the screen. Would you click on it. They say they want to "disable" an April Fools Prank that they say they made already. What do you think it is?

• 62 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hell, he could of probality done a lot of damange just by moving everything around. if only he'd known...

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Remember last year's prank? I bet he could of done something funnier than that.

Evilginger
Evilginger
159 posts
Nomad

Bet Lige was p*ssed....LOL....Yeah but Rick rollings a epic fail.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

He said sorry. But he might of been pissed, to himself. Didn't Nemo tell him about it?

Rick rolls aren't fails by themselves, they are just overused and cliched. Which some people might consider as being "fail".

Evilginger
Evilginger
159 posts
Nomad

He said sorry. But he might of been pissed, to himself. Didn't Nemo tell him about it?

Don't know.Bit harsh thourgh,he was probley all exicted then boom..Arpil fools

Rick rolls aren't fails by themselves, they are just overused and cliched. Which some people might consider as being "fail".

Yeah they not that annoying or funny any more.*click* your back on the page before!!!
valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

Can someone please put in a link to Lige's page? I wnat to look at his page...

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

what about: every game leads to Rick Roll'D video

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

it's not even april fools anymore and you people are still posting in these topics LOL

Hey, we'd still like to talk about the "failure" of April Fool's. Even if it wasn't a failure, it was disappointing. Last year if I'm correct, there was one prank that outlived April Fool's. And we continued talking about the day for more than a week.

That would be a very good prank. Not that we would like it.

Don't know.Bit harsh thourgh,he was probley all exicted then boom..Arpil fools

Lol. I am suspecting that Lige was pranking us by not doing anything with his one day mod powers. But I don't think that Lige would do that.
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Well, Lige did lock the "April Fools!" thread, so you can't say he didn't do anything with it.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Well, Lige did lock the "April Fools!" thread, so you can't say he didn't do anything with it.

That was the ONLY thing he did. And it wasn't funny at all.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That was the ONLY thing he did. And it wasn't funny at all.

So he was mod for one day?

Hey, we'd still like to talk about the "failure" of April Fool's. Even if it wasn't a failure, it was disappointing. Last year if I'm correct, there was one prank that outlived April Fool's. And we continued talking about the day for more than a week.

That actually seemed pretty realistic.

Better idea, what if every game took you to a different game and you had to find which game matched to which game?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

So he was mod for one day?

Yes he was. Nemo told us that he would be one, but apparently he didn't know until the very last minute.

That actually seemed pretty realistic.

Which made it an excellent prank. There were so many forummers fooled. The mods deleted the thread, so there is no evidence of it.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

So did anyone turn off that prank?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

So did anyone turn off that prank?

Which prank are you talking about? This one or that one?
Showing 46-60 of 62