ForumsPopular MediaStar Wars or Halo? what do you like better?

36 9154
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Star Wars... halo is boring.

• 36 Replies
armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

Halo is alot better, especially the storyline. Starwars is too....Dramatically fictional....

Zedoidaum
Zedoidaum
4 posts
Nomad

Star Wars is the best

gamester57
gamester57
22 posts
Nomad

halos better

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

I'm kindof a Star Wars nerd, so I know that there's so much in the Star Wars galaxy that wasn't in the movies, books, or games. I don't think it's that way with Halo(no offense).

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

Bottom line: Star Wars. Hands down.

jackice
jackice
53 posts
Nomad

what halo is better right

deathgus
deathgus
31 posts
Nomad

halo

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

Okay just saying umm Star Wars is a movie, and Halo is a game. Comparing the two is pretty much stupid and impossible to compare. If you compare the Star Wars games with Halo it would work but Halo would win that ANYDAY!

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

well i rather halo... i have played a few start wars game and they were realy bored.. well most of them

gamemastermind6
gamemastermind6
25 posts
Nomad

halo

jacobo101
jacobo101
33 posts
Nomad

star wars because it has some games and movies and both are great halo just is a game not a movie

tiger25691
tiger25691
159 posts
Farmer

Well it is kinda hard to choose from because I love both of them but I agree star wars is a movie and video game and halo is just video game. I can't choose I might get back to you on this one.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Do you know that they were planning on making a Halo movie?

Really? I'd bet that would be super lame. You cannot turn a game into a movie, plain and simple. Turning a movie into a game works sometimes, but not often.

I think they should remake the 4th, 5th, and 6th starwars movies with better effects/acting, that would turn out really well I bet.
SneakR
SneakR
88 posts
Bard

Star wars i have never seen a star wars movie or played any of the games but i can say that i preffer start wars over halo i just really dont like halo heaps of my mates play but there all nerds thats proly why :P

DustyLee
DustyLee
216 posts
Nomad

star wars is just epic and no one could top it. this is an unfair comparison

Showing 16-30 of 36