ForumsPopular MediaStar Wars or Halo? what do you like better?

36 9155
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Star Wars... halo is boring.

• 36 Replies
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Well, Star Wars is a movie, but Halo is a game. You can't really compare, unless you are talking about the Star wars game. If that was the case, I would say Halo is better, but I don't really like any of them.

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

XCoheedX is right. They're hard to compare since they're kind of different. I'll compare the Star Wars Battlefront game with Halo though. I think Battlefront is better than Halo.

austinc
austinc
86 posts
Nomad

Yeah some of the Star Wars movies are ok, but all of the games just stink. I would have to say Halo even know I have never even played a Halo game in my life. Haha.,

Graeme151
Graeme151
113 posts
Nomad

Never played Halo. So I'll have to say Star Wars, even though Halo looks pretty good. No idea what it's really like...

tookoolman
tookoolman
14 posts
Nomad

halo rocks totally halo

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

ya sry i didnt make it too clear but i meant for the games and if there was a movie for halo which 1 would be btter?

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

their two different things i mean. star wars better movie because their is no halo movie yet. and games thats star wars again casue halo is only the three games and halo wars. star wars has tons and tons of different games. its star wars hands down

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

idk at the time it seemed like you could compare them but know i know you cant.
somone plz lock this.

Logan47
Logan47
65 posts
Nomad

Halo!!! http://www.templetons.com/brad/largebinks.jpg

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

actuly they may be comparable in the future, i hear they are making a halo movie, but its probably gonna take a long time to film

Sakumo
Sakumo
28 posts
Nomad

well Star Wars is great

thegrim23
thegrim23
172 posts
Nomad

Halo is better i think but its only my opinion you cant really tell seeing as ones a game and ones a movie

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

Well, there is no such thing as a Halo movie. But, if you were talking about the games, I like Halo better than Star Wars, it's pretty fun. And, why would you compare them? I don't see any comparison though.

knightkalp
knightkalp
51 posts
Nomad

halo1 2 and 3 they all r way 2 good 4 star wars even if its a game Screenshots
Trailers

High | Low

alec371
alec371
119 posts
Nomad

Both the upcoming halo movie and the halo games rock compared to starwars but rc is good

Showing 1-15 of 36