ForumsArt, Music, and WritingFallenSky's Pencil Art Thread

160 34181
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

This is a thread where Fallen'll be posting his pencil works. Fallen is very open to constructive criticism, and will refer all impolite people to the rules of conduct of this Ag section.
Without any further ado, Fallen will post a Blazingly hot Flareon upon this page.
http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/FallenSky/ScorchingFlareonV2.jpg

Hope this works, Fallen is so bad at this...

• 160 Replies
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Well Kyouzou, my opinion is that anybody can draw like this with some practice on the shading; the only aptitude that's more of an innate talent is really the sense of proportion. You see, terrible is exactly how I see my skills when I go on DDX's thread hahaha...

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

With about 20 years of practice I might be able to draw halfway as good as you.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

you should branch out from pokemans

I feel like you would do pretty good.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Well DDX, most of them are submitted to the draw that pokemon contest so I guess it's natural that they're pokemons ^^.
But thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to explore new horizons!

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

~rushing you rushing you rushing you~ we need.....more.....ART! hurry please! DD

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

I Hereby Declare My Exams Finished, Let's Get To Worrrrrrrrk. (Hou! that souded just like the frosted flake tiger, I'm all turned up now...)
-
I think I'll work on some really simple since I never did experience like this before, you know, a chair, a door, a table, fruits.....Or maybe just the usual stuff^^.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

You draw nicely. The Flaeron on the first page is the best one, in my opinion.

We want another! Please? I hope you're working on one.

Haha, I always like reading and posting on art threads for a simple reason: Most peaple who create an art thread create awesome drawings.
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Piece of art comming up tomorrow, it's not new but it's a change from pokemons. I might make a new one or two this evening so stay tuned, this thread won't die just yet.

As for tomorrow's piece of art, I suggest that you ask your parents about a guy named ''Albator'' ^^.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I am waiting patiently Fallen........WAITING. I despise WAITING. a geez.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

All of your pictures are awesome. Especially your recent ones. Keep up the good work.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Well actually Player, I hope you kept track of the thread history cuz' well, the first drawings are actually the most recent ones, like the flareon for example ^^.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

haha. you called him player. get it? like ' yo a playa man' get it? :3 ahhahahahahaha.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,208 posts
Nomad

Christ, I can't draw a stickman without his appendages being in the completely wrong place, let alone do anything like that. My favourites were the one with Cubone and the Kingdom Hearts one. I don't like a lot of shading like in the Flareon one, but you got the amount of shading just right with Cubone, in my opinion. And the Kingdom Hearts one . . . Well, it is Kingdom Hearts.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

haha. you called him player. get it? like ' yo a playa man' get it? :3 ahhahahahahaha.

LOLOLOL.

Well actually Player, I hope you kept track of the thread history cuz' well, the first drawings are actually the most recent ones, like the flareon for example ^^.

Yes I did realize that (sorta)
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Thank you Elite, at least someone saw the cubone the way it was meant to be. Simple yet effective, the shading is juuuuust right. The flareon was just a little exercice, I was playing around with muscle and body shapes.
Stay tuned, an albator drawing is up next, and elitemagical ought to like it!
As for the kingdom heart drawing, I'm very touched by your post. As a drawer who like to base himself on others work, it's very significative that you say that it's kingdom heart, thank you.

Showing 46-60 of 160