ForumsArt, Music, and WritingFallenSky's Pencil Art Thread

160 34178
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

This is a thread where Fallen'll be posting his pencil works. Fallen is very open to constructive criticism, and will refer all impolite people to the rules of conduct of this Ag section.
Without any further ado, Fallen will post a Blazingly hot Flareon upon this page.
http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/FallenSky/ScorchingFlareonV2.jpg

Hope this works, Fallen is so bad at this...

• 160 Replies
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Woah I just got Ninja'd on my own thread!!
Anyhow, It may take a while for NEW stuff...well by ''a while'' I mean...maybe a few days. The reason is that all my drawing pencils are used up, I sharpened them to the edge of what's usable and I'm too poor to afford pencils like the one I had...
I'll but some cheap ones for the draw that pokemon contest, but it may take some time before you get to see new work.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

New art will most likely be poping up in a few hours or so since I bought myself An F and a 2H pencil *Cost me seven bucks for two pencils, two!!*
So stay tuned, I'll probably add my entry for the ongoing DTP contest and some other random stuff.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

woo. Btw fallen, do you know where I can download any Pokemon game fore free on PC that I can save on?
Cuz I used brothersoft, and they wont let me save my game, after I got squirt up to level 32... I only got to play for 30 minutes... T T

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Well, any emulator will let you save a game, just go there and download visual boy advance in emulator section. Of course if you want to play Game Boy games you'll have to get the Game boy color emulator but they're all there. Once you have your Emu, just download the rom you want to play, unzip it and it should work. If the save system doesn't work, the emulators often have built in save programs so here you go!

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Uhm, I have no clue where to download it from... So many words.... T T

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

At the left of the linked page you have a hosted @ ep esction, just click on emulator section and you'll have a list of all emulable consoles.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Guess who's back?
Out of sheer love of pokemon, I couldn't help but enter yet again the DTP contest. Since I won the last one, I went completely mad on the sketchy style and had plenty of fun...Yup, that's hedonism art for starters! Never draw if it's not fun to you!
Don't worry, more's coming ^^.
This thread's not dying, not just yet.

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/FallenSky/img001.jpg

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

And, more hand. These are little ideas I'm putting together for a friend who asked me to draw the cover of his book. I'm slowly getting it to be my own original design since the original idea is from the artist who worked on MM's ''we were dead before the ship even sank'' album booklet. Please note that since they are only ideas, they are very sketchy. I couldn't afford working hours for propositions ^^.

Roaring hand is roaring!

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/FallenSky/img012.jpg

This one is my design, copyright free!..Um wait...

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/FallenSky/img010.jpg

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Stay tuned, more art is coming up.
Lucky you behind your computer screen *wink*

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

XD this is some really good stuff fallen, but I would really love to see the SuperSmashBroBrawl sometime soon though.

First one, My knowledge on Pokemon kind of sucks because I don't play much, like At all, and is incredible limited. But the first one is really great. make it smaller though XD

Second one. AWESOME. I really like it, but make it smaller too XD

Last one, didn't you draw this one before, but in pen? make it smaller and I wouldn't have to continuously scroll up and down on it XD

But you are a great artist Fallen
I love your work, it is amazing.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Lol cool drawings Fallen. I like your shading especially.

Anyway. Add me as a friend :O

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

its scary to how much you draw like I use to, like really scary. Like so scary in fact, im gonna go dig in my portfolio for my work, photograph it then post it.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Omg Dan's digging his old work for me!!!
What an HONOR!!
Can't wait to see^^.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

what brand

well I use black warrior which is like 2-3 bucks a pencil, do not know about 4$ pencils. markers possibly not pencils though
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Staedtler's Mars Lumograph pencils, a 2H and an F.

Showing 61-75 of 160