ForumsGame WalkthroughsHow to beat Pandemic 2 infect even madagascar

41 70040
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

choose parasite. sell all symptom you need to have no visibility. just wait and the number of infected will grow. buy all drug resistance. You must still have zero visibility at this point. Starting region doesnt matter but Japan sure wins for me(you get airborne and heat free.)after resitances buy transmission. then buy syptoms that will get you to infect people with the lowest visibility possible. Just wait and madagascar will be infected too. As soon as madagascar is infected(you should have tons of evo points now) buy symptoms that will infect and kill people. Your visibility should have had a huge jump and the world is making a cure. but due to your virus' lethality all hospitals will be closed before the cure is made. buy resistances if you have points. all will die

• 41 Replies
Jon873
Jon873
51 posts
Nomad

Nice thanks for the tip

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Starting off in madagascar is very slow though...

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Firetail you've started there too?
andrew103
andrew103
71 posts
Nomad

firetail_madness is on every thread,you can't get rid of him.:P

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Firetail you've started there too?

There's only like 10-15 regions...so there's like a 6 or 7% chance you'll start there. Just keep restarting.
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

If you don't start on Madagascar it's hard to infect Madagascar ... I have never infected Madagascar once! They always the first ones to close their docks.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

If you don't start on Madagascar it's hard to infect Madagascar ... I have never infected Madagascar once! They always the first ones to close their docks.

I've managed to infect Madagascar twice...
Once, I beat the game in 102 days.
The other time Peru and Argentina remained clean...-.-*
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

ive gotten all but brazil in under 100 days but dont remeber how

Izak
Izak
1 posts
Nomad

Lol... The approximate days to complete the vaccin to kill my disease is Infinity...
LOL... And I started at Madagascar...

HellioZ
HellioZ
96 posts
Nomad

How can i beat this game ? It's takes too long time for me, and i have never figured out what u mean with RESISTANCE > TRANSMISSION > LOW VISIBILITY SYMPOTOM > LETHAL SYMPTOM
It only makes all regions to close everything.
Is this strategy only for realistic mode ? no ?

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

How can i beat this game ? It's takes too long time for me, and i have never figured out what u mean with RESISTANCE > TRANSMISSION > LOW VISIBILITY SYMPOTOM > LETHAL SYMPTOM
It only makes all regions to close everything.
Is this strategy only for realistic mode ? no ?

iF YOU GIVE ME MORE DETAILS, i WILL help you
HellioZ
HellioZ
96 posts
Nomad

Well i tried your strategy but after many region have started to be infected, goverments starts to close everything and they start to stop transmissions (ex:handing masks). I end up to have 1 region surviving because it closed everything.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Well i tried your strategy but after many region have started to be infected, goverments starts to close everything and they start to stop transmissions (ex:handing masks). I end up to have 1 region surviving because it closed everything.

Note that your parasite should NOT HAVE ANY VISIBILITY, even a very very very short line of visibility means loss
BE very sure to buy a symptom if every region is infected
HellioZ
HellioZ
96 posts
Nomad

yea i dont have any symptom until the last region closes everything.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

yea i dont have any symptom until the last region closes everything.

If thats the case did you buy all transmission?
Showing 16-30 of 41