ForumsForum GamesNew Game: TV shows

19 3525
alec371
alec371
119 posts
Nomad

Heres how it works i will give u a random tv show name , made up, then the person below will think up of what will happen on this show, make it funny and interesting. Then HE/She will come up with a random tv show name and so on and so forth.
TV show name= Johns toe of mystry

• 19 Replies
Piebrain10
Piebrain10
25 posts
Nomad

Its about a toe that is suspected of murder and must prove that it is innocent along with his best freind Johns foot.

Cows of pain

Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

i dont know

Gorks
Gorks
132 posts
Nomad

Its about some cows who get raped, lmao

Dr Cool

feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

make cool things

Gorks
Gorks
132 posts
Nomad

nice idea... lol

darkblust
darkblust
161 posts
Nomad

can you please actually post a new show?
i'll answer dr.cool.its a show about this doctor,who is supposed to be cool but he is really a poser and a gangster.

hammers and coffee.('_'

Taxman13
Taxman13
36 posts
Nomad

About a guy who kills criminals with hammers after a cup of coffee.

Catbrush Kid and the Pokey Oaks

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

A cat brush all the lil' stupid kids in Pokey Oaks school and found out, it was just pokable Oatmeal, and ate it! XD

Uh, SpongeBob SquarePants? XD

Kingofthehill
Kingofthehill
57 posts
Nomad

Is about a sponge on drugs!
Mr. Pain and Dr. Death

Gorks
Gorks
132 posts
Nomad

Its about two guys, where theres one guy who always trys to kill the other one, who is a doctor.

High As A Kite

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

It's about a drug addict who will do anything for drugs.

The fastest banana eater.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

That's pretty self-explanatory- a boy thinks that he is the fastest banana eater in the world, and that nobody shall challenge him and win. He embarks on the journey of a warrior, defeating everybody with his unique skill, from the school bully to the headmaster (secretly a champion speed-eater himself), then beyond, making a public spectacle and gaining attention as other challengers hear of this little boy with the big mouth, and come to try put him in their place, but all successively failing.

Then suddenly his world explodes into a web of mystery and intrigue! Secret notes, threats and pills slipped into his food point towards a sinister turn of events! Is the chubby girl he always spots out of the corner of his eye a secret admirer or a spy!? Is the old diabetic man who wants to become his 'mentor' really out to help him, or destroy him though his vicarious desires? What is this team that calls themselves "Master masticators", and what are their intentions with our young hero?

Find out in the next installment of...The Fastest Banana Eater!

My title: The Gloryhole >

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

a trap hole that becones ppl in and dont come out again
ben 10

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Ben, an average guy with an average home, an average job, average hair and average social life has a very not average ability to split himself into ten clones! At first, he uses it for simple matters of convenience, but as he falls to temptation, eventually living ten separate lives, people start to notice things, and start to wonder:

Who is Ben Ten, really?

My title: Window

alec371
alec371
119 posts
Nomad

there is a window shop that secretly is an fbi horse trianing place. But the workers who think its a window shop are suspiciose

Noob who awakened

Ps be more like Strop

Showing 1-15 of 19