ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway tips & tricks

164 161361
Thunderbolt400
Thunderbolt400
21 posts
Shepherd

Post any Castatway tips and tricks here. For example, one area I've been having a lot of trouble with is finding the sand generator. Either I've found it and it refuses to work, or I haven't found it yet. Does anyone know where the sand generator is and where to stand to get it to work?

• 164 Replies
snakeseong
snakeseong
8 posts
Nomad

-0- you should fight poison with poison[b

nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

The game is very easy if you have patience to do all these level grinding.

Never battle if you are losing too much life, and you should be ok. Towards the end you can kill skeletons so easily that you can make funds for some 30 large health pots when trying to level up your pet, then finishing all the missions at level 30~31.

IgnoreMe
IgnoreMe
184 posts
Nomad

Meh, got bored playing Castaway.

dric454
dric454
69 posts
Nomad

if you dont have enough health to battle and your pet health is too high then let your pet just attack it...so that why the pet system is so useful

Temeraire345
Temeraire345
38 posts
Nomad

if you dont have enough health to battle and your pet health is too high then let your pet just attack it...so that why the pet system is so useful

The problem with this is that in higher areas like the frozen one, your pet can easily die if you let it attack. ( And my pet is above my level but still dies...)
snakeseong
snakeseong
8 posts
Nomad

I wish castaway 2 came or we could play muiltiplayer lol

snakeseong
snakeseong
8 posts
Nomad

ughh my vemon snake (2nd best critter) died OF POISON you don't die because of poison BUT YOUR PET CAN and you know how hard it was to get that egg.. I tryed it before.. >.< X.X

BlueIce3
BlueIce3
101 posts
Nomad

Honestly its a lot easier not to have a pet in this game. there is my tip an im a huge fan of this game

BlueIce3
BlueIce3
101 posts
Nomad

i just went and played it when i learn backstab is more effective when the monster is facing away from you duh

snakeseong
snakeseong
8 posts
Nomad

I still have my little one eye green thing because I most likly train my other ones.. ^O^

IgnoreMe
IgnoreMe
184 posts
Nomad

Well just arrived at the Swamp Marsh and I must say, it's a pet training heaven. Almost all of the monsters there don't aggro you and you could get 100+ xp with it. Got my Venom Snake to level 10 in just 10 minutes.

shamash
shamash
76 posts
Nomad

Honestly its a lot easier not to have a pet in this game

one of the game tips is that is a lot esier playing in the company of a pet and i totally agree with that
Jouais
Jouais
1 posts
Nomad

Ok... what advantage is there to actually having the pet? Personally, I'm just not finding it all that useful.

shamash
shamash
76 posts
Nomad

what advantage is there to actually having the pet?

its better because you dont get all the attacks.. plus your pet damages the enemy and makes defeating faster
i know its annoying if they die and have to level up a new one .. but is worth it (:
snakeseong
snakeseong
8 posts
Nomad

I'm in jungle generator x.x can't go to swamp x.x

Showing 61-75 of 164